Sylv dagger quest

Playing her on volskya is best because the obj counts towards quest when people are in it. I stacked up to 150 last night XD

1 Like

If you have no experience with Sylv? Yea, duh?

I’ve gotten 290-330 stacks consistently with sylvanas. Most of the time I draft her after we’ve already picked our solo laners, meaning I get to roam with the team and stack all game long. This is how I’m able to rack up such ludicrously high damage with her.

1 Like

Again - 25 stacks with JUST 1 AA, 1 W, and 1 E usage. W the tank, E, AA the tank only once, and everybody’s giving you stacks. Again, it’s 25 stacks almost guaranteed every 11 seconds.

So, what kinda potatoes are the Sylvs you are playing against that CANT get high stacks?

1 Like

Technically you don’t even need the auto attack. E will spread the W.

And what kind of potatoes are you playing against that stands grouped up like that, that the slow moving E will always hit their entire team and then not making a move on the sylvanas who just used her escape?

5 Likes

I mean it is also map dependent, if the map is conducive enough with chokepoints and small areas to fight for objectives. Otherwise, I think there is enough counterplay to the dagger build as is since it does start with a fairly low base damage coupled with the fact that the damage itself can be controlled by simply spreading out as a group, the way you would with living bomb but it requires more resources from Sylvanas to pull off.

Sure, in a really perfect scenario or against a really really bad team who stay really close together you could do that.

You see, when you start going up the ranks, people stop spreading the living bomb and they can dodge kaelthas Q, so he loses a lot of his potential. He is still good and works pretty well, he just isn’t that “omg so OP” hero he is in lower ranks. Same applies to Sylv. She is still good, but you won’t get as many stacks because people won’t let you. And it’s not that hard to play against it. You can easily predict what she is trying to do and just deny stacks.

The change of the passive, and the ability is very nice. It is a pity that they changed the mechanics of “Q” because I liked the old version more, but I do not complain. However, I do not like the talent tree very much. If we consider only the talent tree, it is the worst rework. There was one build and there is one build.
Talent under “W” from the first level is ok, the problem is talent under “E” from level 7. This talent is to be completely removed and should never appear.