Summers Out Guns Out!

I’m quoting this separately for reasons that will become apparent soon.

We literally just had a balance patch that added new skins, including a mount that was completely new.

Gee, you sure do know a lot about the future. Do you happen to know the lottery numbers too? I’m a little low on cash.

3 Likes

There will be new skins and recolours at the same time as usual.

2 Likes

so curious to know what will be coming as new skins in that case and how many heroes are getting new skins. will they be only 3 like last summer event? or more than 3? that’s the question

3-5 new skins happen usually, but let’s expect from the lower end, so probably 3. I can’t wait as well to see (and to finally craft the pignata mount from last year).

2 Likes

i have in mind specific heroes that i wish if they get some special skins. orphea / nova / valeera / valla / sylvanas maybe some special gazlowe skin show some goblin love pls! “ragnaros” but i think that would never happen since we’ve been asking for a ragna skin forever meh…

I want skins for those who have the least:

“Lucky” ( :frowning_face: ) me, my main has only 2 skins. I’d like a Lifeguard Medivh skin with a seagull as his “ravenform”.

3 Likes

oh that’s true medivh literally has nothing as well and haven’t got any new skins. just a recolor of his same skins

you know, I really hope that whoever gets the skin/s for the event doesn’t have many (Vikings, Ragnaros, Medivh) and they stay away from the characters who have a ton (Kerrigan, Stitches)

2 Likes

yeah hopefully they look at the heroes that actually need new skins not create more skins for the heroes that already have so many and ignore the rest

Except for the first 2 Winter events, we have never had a repeat of an event - It always has a new theme. The summer event will likely also have a new theme, with Nexomania and Suns Out Guns Out skins being available.

1 Like

Lifeguard ETC please kthx

1 Like

Ragnaros could work with a water effect instead of fire, a beach at his base, a beach umbrella instead of sulfuron and a tidal wave instead of lava wave.

Another hero that would be a perfect fit for a suns out guns out sequel is Zarya. Her character was practically designed for this.

Kinda sad but definitely true.

1 Like

yeah and what did it change? nothing really. same meta. same heroes. same old same old

Actually, the Div S teams are trying out new Muradin and ETC builds with the changes. Diablo is not a first-pick/first-ban at the highest level of play. That may change, but the meta was definitely affected in the short term.

3 Likes

Please give us a sexy summer Jaina skin???

1 Like

or a nova one they have a spray for nova with sunglasses at the beach why don’t they make a skin like that!

1 Like

TLV, Probius, Raggy need skins plz. It gets a bit annoying when the conventional “babe” heroes get skin upon skin upon skin.

TLV haven’t had a new skin since launch. Come on now. They could easily have a beach skin with them as beach bros. Olaf wields a rubber ring or surfboard as a shield complete with surfer douche headscarf. Baelog is beach vendor who throws rolled up towels at the enemy, and has several knock off towels coming from his backpack. Erik has a water pistol complete with oversized flippers.

Longboat is a bananaboat. Obviously.

Do it blizzard.

2 Likes

i’m so curious what type of skin would be for vikings. ragna is definitely a water skin since he has lava already. and ult would be tsunami that would be really cooooooooooooooooooooooool i wish if they do this to him. about probius the same question about vikings what would the new skin for him look like :thinking:

Probius would be a completely unique take on the watery summer theme. He’d be a floating jellyfish or octopus.
Pylon would be setting up a coral bank which outlines an area of shallow water in its range.
Q would be shooting an inky bubble.
W set a larger bubble (for the black hole part of the ability), which creates funtastic pops when hit with your inky bubble.
E summons a watery snail that emerges from under the shell when powered and shoots slimy bubbles (let’s keep up the bubble theme)

R 1 causes electric eels to slither out of the coral tubes on your coral banks and shoot lightning.

R2 sets up a “wall” of tiny caniverous fish which have the bonus of animating when a hero is contacting them as they go for a feeding frenzy.

Ita not totally sun’s out guns out but probius is a hard one with that theme. An alternative might be making him some kind of spy camera drone being utilised by a douchebag hero to spy on the beach babes. Trouble here is his abilities.

2 Likes

i actually like this one about probius sounds very interesting