Summary of the AMA on March 6, 2019

Thanks for your hard work Darak, I don’t like Reddit and I’m grateful to you for your efforts! And yes, Sami deserves a break.

Go and look back on past archived AMA’s and official Blizz blog posts, you will find many of the items discussed in this AMA have been previously discussed and/or promised for years.

After reading the whole AMA basically the only thing really promised is the merging of Ranked.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest - Sami is just too lazy one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Not really, just putting my free time on something else.

Lets hope it doesn’t crash for 5th time already.

3 Likes

It’s photoshop.
I’m programmer. You can’t fool me.

3 Likes

Go build me a calculator using Javascript.

3 Likes

Talk about convoluted, roundabout solutions.

3 Likes

I have a better idea - go clean yourself.

1 Like

Creating Calculators are the most beginner thing to do when you learn a new coding language.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I just realized I gave logan the calculator answer. :clap:

8 Likes

I always start with “Hello, world” to get the dependencies, structure and basic syntax down.

Parsing input (starting with post- od prefix notation of course), is usually a bit more down the line.

2 Likes

Well, I always forget that “Hello, World!” is also a good start.

It’s really trivial stuff though.

3 Likes

Solely depends on how complicated and convulted you make it. (Multi-threaded output depending on conditionals with delayed execution, hrhr).

2 Likes

Yeah, I really hate when they say they are going to do something but later they are just “thinking about it”, especially when it’s something basically everyone wants and were happy they were going to do.

Kudos to Darak for putting all this info together <3

1 Like

I am surprised there is no DrLogan post/thread yet about future Mage-Tassadar.

Also the possibility of Chen getting the staggering mechanic sounds interessting. Do’nt really play him, but i like it when they bring interesting mechanics to the game.

3 Likes

I don’t want to overreact , because we don’t know if this rework will be good or bad.
Yes, we know they do rework.
We know he will be mage.
But how it will be - we don’t know.
What will Tassadar lose? What will he left?
I need more details. Without them I can’t react.

I can overreact so hard that I can feel horrible for some days. So - let’s wait.

8 Likes

Magic words for Dr.Logan - Tassdar’s rework “soon” :xD

4 Likes

And of course i am congrats to all Chen’s mains. Also reworking.

1 Like

Soon™

Lmao

3 Likes

And they don’t have a date or anything yet, so we don’t know how long it will take for the rework to come live.

2 Likes

The last time they gave concrete hints to a rework was Raynor (“gave him a trait”), and that happened relatively fast.

3 Likes