Summary of the AMA on March 6, 2019

Thanks mate, doesn’t seem like icy veins or mmochampion wanted to post a summary of the ama and i have absolutely no intention of scrolling through the jumbled mess that is reddit UI.

1 Like

I would like to point out a rather juicy hint/pun.

Maybe they’re looking at making Chen more of a real tank. If so, that’s a huge change, not just as a buff, but to the entire core of the hero. Could be really interesting.

8 Likes

That’s actually really interesting. I know they said they want to make him a real bruiser in the past, so maybe they will change things to help with his survivability? Maybe a new ultimate? :open_mouth:

You’re a good guy Darak :sob:

Hopefully this shuts up the “remove quick match” people.

If you’re going to do this, fine(though I will miss the actual fun brawls like pull party) , but let me get my chest through AI or QM then.

I can’t believe no one noticed that, it’s really obvious if you’re looking for it in hindsight. Maybe Anduin was a red herring?

4 Likes

Ok, I haven’t play WoW since Cataclysm days, played maybe a month of overwatch. If someone can please explain how a rick roll youtube link is a hint, I’d love to know.

EDIT: If its from diablo or starcraft, I must be really dense.

3 Likes

He volunteered to do it, I didn’t stop him lol.

I mean, here, we had our share of conversation about it:

Started from this post:

3 Likes

It means that the person asking for Broxigar got rick-rolled by a dev.

Apart from “on our list” they never say who is in development or going to be released in the near future.

3 Likes

I want Broxigar.
Also I hope we’ll get a teaser this friday.

2 Likes

If they can envision a kit for him, then there is a chance.

I do think the teaser is due now too, though Broxigar would not be my personal favourite to see revealed.

1 Like

Did they literally say they were adding visible MMR months and months ago? Now they are umming and aahhing about it?

God just scrap the damn game. Nothing that comes out of the devs mouths is worth the paper it’s printed on. Why even have the AMA, except to just pre announce something you are about to announce in one week. It’s just a damn promotional skit.

Thanks for your hard work Darak, I don’t like Reddit and I’m grateful to you for your efforts! And yes, Sami deserves a break.

Go and look back on past archived AMA’s and official Blizz blog posts, you will find many of the items discussed in this AMA have been previously discussed and/or promised for years.

After reading the whole AMA basically the only thing really promised is the merging of Ranked.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest - Sami is just too lazy one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Not really, just putting my free time on something else.

Lets hope it doesn’t crash for 5th time already.

3 Likes

It’s photoshop.
I’m programmer. You can’t fool me.

3 Likes

Go build me a calculator using Javascript.

3 Likes

Talk about convoluted, roundabout solutions.

3 Likes

I have a better idea - go clean yourself.

1 Like

Creating Calculators are the most beginner thing to do when you learn a new coding language.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I just realized I gave logan the calculator answer. :clap:

8 Likes

I always start with “Hello, world” to get the dependencies, structure and basic syntax down.

Parsing input (starting with post- od prefix notation of course), is usually a bit more down the line.

2 Likes

Well, I always forget that “Hello, World!” is also a good start.

It’s really trivial stuff though.

3 Likes