Storm League Queue

https://i.imgur.com/zBB0USw.jpg

Aw ye that’s some good shid.

What server are you on and what time of day was that? If you’re on anything other the EU or US server, you shouldn’t get queue times that high except at very off peak hours.

On the Australian Servers and its 6PM my time so around 4PM in Aus

3 Likes

There is your problem. For ranked HOTS queue times are very long in Oceania/SEA/Brazil. It’s a player population issue, which is a pity. I forgot to mention, the higher the rank you are, you will wait even longer. :frowning:

1 Like

Quick Match queues are generally pretty quick for me so :woman_shrugging: Its just storm league

1 Like

Meh. I’ve seen screenshots with something-something around 15000. But you’re on the right way. Keep it up!

My longest queue was once 9+ hours (I accidentally left the queue searching overnight)

4pm on ANZ servers can be a bit hit and miss. I usually find once u get to 10 minutes best to reset your queue timer as it’s more likely a bug.

• Generally I find Between 3pm and 1am you can actually find SL matches ~10 minute queues.
  • Queue times are better between 7 and 11pm ~5 minute queues.

Outside of those hours either need to play on NA servers and deal with 250+ ping, EU account with 350+ ping or QM.

Don’t play Australia server except at very peak times in the early evening, problem solved.

The game is almost dead in ANZ, compared to EU or US.

How do you play anything other than Li Li at 350+ ping? That sounds painful!

1 Like

Brightwing :stuck_out_tongue: just play passive and go for z talents for point and click everything (just not many q heals) but yeah Lili and BW

1 Like