So you guys honestly think bliz will hear us out?

Think about it when did blizzard ever give a dang about the consumers any time something is coming down the pipe line. We all know that mobile game is coming no matter what. We all know once blizzard announces something they are going to be doing it anyway.

I supported you blizzard I honestly did. You go back to the old forums and I stood up for you on this game and you decide to toss us aside? No more bliz it’s time to call you out on a few things here and now. People spend their hard earned cash here. Sure we all know we don’t really “own” the stuff we buy for its virtual but the fact that the people kept their composure and staying in the bounds to not get banned from the game.

You said people wanted the gem system. I looked around no were before the date of 2.0 being talked about by you did I see people say they wanted this system. But whatever I decided not to buy gems and stuck with it till this day.

Sadly Activation has harmed a great company. Old blizzard is just a dream now controlled by greed and takes what we say with very little considerations. The fact that you were trying to fix the mmr and quick match but other things have started show long before like only catering to the pros in terms of buffs and nerfs. Mass support nerfs two times in a single years span. Might be more. Now look your pros are gone. Now you just abandon this game.

10 Likes

If this really is an opportunity for the HOTS Blizzard team to escape the Activision corporate oversight, then yes I believe they will be more empowered to listen and try to improve the game.

1 Like

We can only hope so. I love this game but it being mismanaged the way it has been need to impress me more so now than ever.

4 Likes

After what happened, I’ll believe it when I see it. And they won’t get a dime from me until then.

3 Likes

Its over, guys.

Activision is done with you. Mobile games is their new target.

They don’t care. Youre not bringing them enough profit to generate exponential growth.

2 Likes

did you read the blue post today already? it’s pinned at top of forums…

I am not sure Activision is done with us, but I am pretty sure we’re done with them.

Destroying two major franchises in three weeks does not exactly inspire consumer confidence.

Yeah in blizzard speak that is saying that this game is dead like sc2 and dib3 in terms of content.

1 Like

They haven’t before when it came to important matters why start now, this is how we got here after all.

I have no reasons to trust Blizzard anymore, been burned enough times.

5 Likes

Not to beat a dead horse but. It would be stupid of Blizzard NOT to get into the mobile market. All the money to be made is slowly shifting there.

Well, all we’re saying is WE’RE not shifting over there to mobile games so our money’s gone bye bye to Activision’s competitors.

2 Likes

Sure it would be stupid of them to not go on the mobile market.

Doesnt mean that you have to abandon your functioning IPs and development teams that print money.

You can hire new guys for mobile games.

Activision, for us, is truly dead.

2 Likes

Not sure what world you live in that you think this is an opportunity for that.

1 Like

I would of love to see what they would do for mobile for this game honestly and how it would change this game. I honestly cant think of anything that they could do for us here on a phone.

They live a bubble and don’t care about what you or I have to say. They rather ruin there whole game then to understand anything about what blizzard use to stand for. This NEW Blizzard is all about money. Then to make there customers happy. I say drop them for a year show them how you really feel about there investor and show them who the real boss is. If you keep buying stuff, it will only show that they are right and you are wrong.

1 Like

Mobile games are hated in the WEST because of overwhelming MTX inside the mobile games.

1 Like

They haven’t abandoned anything. D4 wasn’t in development. And considering how they’re trying to cut their costs. I don’t think hiring more people is an option either.

We all know they will make another Diablo eventually. Because it makes money. Whether it comes before or after the mobile game doesn’t really matter.

I REALLY want a Metroid game. If Nintento makes a metroid mobile game, it wouldn’t bother me as it has no impact on getting a console release or not.

…but Nintendo confirmed Metroid Prime 4 months back.

They haven’t abandoned anything.

They just cancelled HotS by putting it into maintenance mode.
You’re not up to news.

2 Likes

That’s weird. I’m playing it right now…