So do we just let the game implode on itself or what?

Seriously, there’s a new troll springing up every week let alone the one that has deadset been trolling ranked for a few years now. Do we all just join in and troll the game until no one plays it anymore? Would the developers even care?

2 Likes

Darling, we all know this troll you speak of. At least 20 alt accounts? Check. Often starts said account in Masters and runs it to Bronze in a week? Check. Usually has the same username? Check. Has been doing this unpunished since Alpha? Check. All of his accounts still active? Check.

Darling never join the mob. I was unfortunate enough to be matched with said troll yesterday, considering how much damage he’s personally done and how long all queue times are now, I asked him why he bothers trolling now, isn’t his work done? He replied in draft saying “I’ll be finished when the game is dead”, a real class act.

I don’t know him…
I play on europe ~_~

Darling, you’re so fortunate, you live in Europe and you don’t have to play with this troll. You’re on a large server, chances are you don’t get matched with the same people game after game, we unfortunately do.

1 Like

That’s one of the trolls. A new one just sprung up recently with a name that doesn’t have much ‘logic’ that is being used to boost another account.

1 Like

I just played with that one darling, it said it was the same person as the infamous troll, so I think it’s yet another alt account. At any rate it’s destroyed the game for me, so I hope it’s happy.