Single loot chest when reaching character and player level simultaneously

I’ve noticed it three times that it happened already: if I gain a hero level (which would award a chest) and a player level which specifically is marked that I will gain a chest, at the same time, then I would receive only the player level award chest, instead of both.

What Hero levels are you gaining? Hero specific chests happen every 10 Hero levels.

Significant upcoming rewards are shown in-game at the bottom of the quest log and in Progression tab of your Profile.

I am aware. I mean that when I reach a player level which comes with a reward, and then a hero level which comes with a reward (any loot chest at all), it will not give me both, only the player one.

Every advancement in Player level awards a chest.

Only Hero levels that are multiples of 10 award a Hero-specific chest. That is Hero level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, etc.

Only Heroes get experience from a game.

The Player (account) levels when a Hero levels. The Player (account) level determines the rarity of the chest (the best of common, rare, or epic).

Leveling a Hero to a multiple of 5 levels awards 500 gold.

Leveling a Hero to a multiple of 10 levels awards a Hero-specific chest.

Significant upcoming rewards are shown in-game at the bottom of the Quest log and under your Profile Progression tab.

Original question: What Hero levels are you gaining?

1 Like

Oooooh I see. My bad.