Silver 5/4 being coached by GM LF 2 Regular TeamMates

Hey,

Currently, Silver 5/4 and climbing, goal is for Plat, already playing around that level with friends in Diamond on QM.

Also being coached by a GM every Sunday, this is paid for so there is a great opportunity for you to learn indirectly from a GM for Free.

So I will pass on all of what I learn to you over discord :slight_smile:

I play regularly and want the same in a team. I listen, respect others, don’t flame and communicate.

Only accepting players in SIlver 4 and above, there are already team members up to Gold 3.

Players I play with…
Must have patience :]
Must have fun :smiley:
Must love hots :slight_smile:

Please get at me if you’re in for the climb! :slight_smile:

Wishing You A Very Happy New Year Of HOTS!

1 Like

I would be totally down names zynlhok

yo whatsup… im regular and i think i can play better than my curret rank(at first i was in silver than thanks to team mates i dropo down to bronze) atm im in bronze (think 5 or 4) would like to speak with you if u want ofc…

also i live in EU and playing on work day (from sunday to thursday) from 08:00 pm to 11:00 pm and at weekends (friday and saturday i can play longer) so if u are interested throw me an request xbass#21193

Hey man, currently in Silver 2 looking to climb with you. I’m can be on EST night or morning currently for the next three weeks. My name is Hoitz#1889

Hey Im always hovering in Gold. Back after a long break. Nitrobucket#1412

What server (NA, EU, Asia) ? I play NA.

I met a friend who is an ex-LoL player. He was diamond rank there. The highest that either of us have been in HotS is Gold something. We are both currently going back-and-forth between Gold 5 - Silver 3.

• I have patience
  • I play for fun (but I do want to climb to higher ranks.)
  • I !@#$in’ love HotS
  • My new friend is the same. 8) positive dude.

Happy New Year to you, too.

I would love to find some guys to play with. I’m plat 4 now, just came back to the game 1 week ago. I also played in gold and plat. Feel free to add me Quba#2237

currently silver 3 bobular#1215.

Add me if u are still looking for some team8s.
Makeganja#2868

Please add me, i really love this idea. i am Silver 5, and just need more training and practice. I may mess up and make mistakes but will keep it positive and grow with y’all. Have been playing for years but just back from a year break

Sakou#1976

Silver 1/2 Healer/Ranged Assassin mains. I will play some games with you. Seared #11458

I haven’t played in like 8 months but I’m needing people to play with. I’m a multiple time ex-gm player…just probably kinda rusty right now and a lot of updates behind. VeteranWingz#1831

Hi, thinking about trying out this game again. Plat 5 Season 3 2019. IGN is Assasin#1664

Silver 5 at the moment, but will climb to 4 if that is a requirement. Feel free to add me if you’re still doing SL
Tag: defcon#11692

Add me. XIA#1992 we can do tryout and show you what i got. currently S2. and regularly play with gold and plat players.