Silent patch effect or figment of my imagination?

There was just an update applied a bit ago as you probably know already.

I loaded into a game and instantly noticed that things seem to be moving slower, like… It seems everyone’s movespeed has been reduced, like 2-3%. It seemed to me like everything is going in slow motion. What the heck is going on? Could I be imagining this? I don’t think so… It seems really obvious to me

*edit
nope, i am 100% positive there has been some kind of reduction in movement speed. if this sticks, im uninstalling the game unless it gets reverted.

3 Likes

It’s not you, I noticed it too. Everything’s sluggish.

autoattack animations are also slugged

i can see it in enemy fenix movement animation, when people are mounted, its like everything is permaslowed. im playing falstad right now and i can tell by his wings flapping that its slowed down, something is not right.

i 100% will quit the game right now if this is not a glitch that is going to get fixed or something they will revert because its unintentional

i absolutely am going to uninstall the game if this is not fixed immediately

noticed it as well as I was controlling my monstruosity. I think even skillshots are slowed. It easier to dodge em

I barely feel extra 10% movespeed and below but you guys “notice” a hypotetical 2-3% decrease? O_o

Honestly, they aren’t really wrong, I feel like my basic attack missiles when firing move a little bit slower.

Depends what it is doing. In raven form you do not notice because you typically are not doing quick actions in raven.
But in fights with lots of micro the increased delay for things would be more noticeable.

I have not noticed this myself, but i’ve Also played Civ6 Gathering Storm like 20 hours since launch Wednesday 9 PM PST.

I mostly referred to Sonya’s trait, Mal’Ganis’ Blood Rush and Stitches’ early Hungry for More.

It did feel a bit more sluggish honestly. The game used to feel a lot more fluid to me in general and that really affects heroes like Nova, Li-Ming, and Illidan imo.

That and range makes certain heroes feel broken. I’ve been wanting to make a QoL post for Whitemane’s E + W combo especially but I know I’ll just end up bitter that I will likely be wasting my time. >.>

1 Like