Speed/Animation "Bug" with today's patch

i am 1000% confident that with the update this evening that there has been a SILENT NERF to global movespeed, and possibly even autoattacks; it is barely noticeable at first but i am absolutely positive there has been a game-wide reduction in movespeed and maybe even other animations!!!

total giveaway for me was apparent the second i joined my first match, falstad wings are not flapping normally, there was an enemy fenix who’s quadra-legged walking animation looked off, and genji running on a horse, then i noticed it was literally EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING is slowed down, its like the whole game is permaslowed!

What the hell is going on here? This is unplayable, I personally want a response from a blue ASAP. This is completely broken and needs to be reverted/fixed immediately, and if this change is intended it was NOT LISTED in the patch notes, which leads me to believe this is a GLITCH/BUG/UNINTENDED SIDE EFFECT of the hotfix.

If this is not the case and this was done purposefully, and Blizzard recognizes that this will not be reversed, I will absolutely be quitting the game. Such a small change seems insignificant to most people but this is absolutely game-breaking for me, I was consistently unable to judge timings and my kiting is totally thrown off, even if most people can’t see it I can literally FEEL it in the game.

Some people say they can’t tell at all, other people in my matches claim that they can tell as well.

First response to my earlier thread:

If this is not going to be acknowledged and is not changed back as soon as possible, I will absolutely be quitting the game and will uninstall heroes of the storm immediately following the next patch if this is not addressed.

This is absolutely broken and needs to be undone at once, intentional or not.

If there is some kind of weird bug with video drivers, or some other kind of latency or some insane thing causing this on accident, please tell us how to fix it as soon as possible.

If this does not go away by the next hotfix I will abandon my 4 year level 778 account and uninstall battle.net

PLEASE tell me this is going to go away, it has utterly destroyed the playability of this game, it feels like everything is in literal SLOW MOTION

I beg of you, if any mod views this thread investigate this issue immediately and get back to us on this, I am appalled this could have happened and I am the only person who has mentioned it so far.

Please respond to this issue on an official capacity, this literally cannot be happening. This is absolutely game-breaking

[i]Forum Moderator Note: Topic title edited as using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team members’ names in a thread topic is frowned upon: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/welcome-please-read-before-posting/26/2[/i]

1 Like

Sorry, but, they RARELY respond

1 Like

i dont care how they respond, just as long as it gets fixed i will be happy.

but right now, the game is 100% unplayable and i cant stand to join another match.

yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have observed this same thing as well, it is like the whole game has been slowed down.

I will NOT be playing heroes until this problem is solved. If it is intentional, blizzard has made a fatal mistake and I will be uninstalling the game immediately. This is a mortifying error against skilled players and I will never, ever in a million years see this as positive change. I enjoy clutchplay, using instant reflexes and raw skill to outplay my enemies. This has absolutely destroyed my ability to execute my muscle memory and reflexes. This is the #1 worst thing to ever happen in the game and I will NOT PLAY anymore if it stays like this

your post count has increased by over 100 in the last 2 days

i’d criticize you for exploiting the character limit but instead i’ll just thank you for bumping our threads LOL

you gotta put < > around them so it LOOKS like it’s not 20chars

I definitely noticed as well that hero animations in the lobby itself are also slowed down. This is really, really weird. They literally ‘slowed’ every single animation in the game, even minions. This just doesn’t feel right at all and needs to be CHANGED BACK ASAP

I remember Nova running on top of her horse and Zag being able to mount on one.

Good times.

Also if you could kindly put up a small vid about the slow thing? I wanna see it, too.

1 Like

I’ve found that whenever the game pairs me with people who are laggy, it tends to slow down the game. This may be a product of that, but i’m not sure.

Well i did something i rarely do, and now i remember why i don’t read long posts :sweat_smile:

Even if the devs read this like i did…they won’t bother responding to it cause it’s BS…so

Have fun IRL :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Havinent noticed anything like that and Ive played like 100 games since patch hit.

I haven’t noticed anything either tbh. Played several games today, and I haven’t felt that anything is sluggish. You sure its not your computer that’s doing it? That’s a little more likely compared to a “stealth patch” that supposedly “slowed everything down”.