Several maps opt-out

It would be nice to be able to exclude a few maps from queing quick match, similar to how it works in WoW. I like playing qms, but some maps are pain in the _ss.

I’ve thought similar things since the game came out. The truth is, I would be a much worse player than I already am if I was able to skip-out on all the hard things in this game.
For example: I have never liked Dragon Shire, but last time I played it, we lost 3 objectives and only got one. We won the match though because we won a fight post level 20 and rushed the core. So, by playing this map that I don’t like, I now know common plays and trends, and generally how to avoid dangers and exploit slip-ups. Not like a pro, but not woefully bad like the ignorant person I wanted to be.

1 Like

Also there could be that haunted mines would everyone had excluded by default, but people would be able to turn it on into the rotation?

1 Like

Banning maps would do nothing but make the queues even longer. You will not improve by avoiding them.
Also, I am tired of this “nostalgia” towards Haunted Mines. This map is not only buggy, but also poorly designed.

Its not about improving. QM is about having fun, ranked or atleast unranked are about competition, that’s why its legit to ban maps you dont enjoy. But yea, it would make sense if this game was alive, now we can be happy we still get two teams.

I think it could be semi-exploited, for example picking a team that did well in 3-lane maps and excluding all 2 lane maps.

2 Likes

It would not. It is not about the playercount.

What were you trying to say?

that there is atleast enough human players to make 5v5. In brawl it usually just queues mostly AI