Server Reconnection - Lost Rank Points

I’m a dedicated player and have recently returned to playing Heroes of the Storm regularly. I had not encountered an issue like this in my recent playtime. I tried to start a game late in the evening last night, and then was presented with a message saying the Blizzard servers are down, and are attempting to reconnect. My laptop was still connected to the internet the whole time, as I was browsing the web for players with similar issues as I waited for the server message to resolve. As soon as it went through, I was no longer in the game queue and had lost 500 rank points. As you know, these points are difficult to accumulate, and losing so many at once through no fault of my own was difficult to see. Would I be able to have the rank points restored? Thank you so much for your time.

1 Like

Did this get resolved? seeing the same only since today and has caused a loss when i actually won the game… the crash was at the VICTORY announcement?

HAve never had lag before and again internet was up and testing fine throughout…

The game has kicked me 3 or 4 times now saying that I was in active during selection. I was present, picked a toon and was chatting with my team mates. I have lost ranking multiple times now and would probably be out of bronze 5 if it would stop dropping me. I cant get ahold of bliz directly to speak to someone, the help constantly wants me to go find some files before I can actually report the issue. Can anyone help, I am tired of losing points and not progressing.