Salt Mountain: Insert bad game stories here

Organism Mercathur
P I S S E D

1 Like

eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

After all this time I still address specific talents by their outstanding color or mechanic. I remember by heart what each hero has access to on all talent tiers but if you were to put a gun to my head I wouldn’t be able to attach a name tag to most of them.

I do not mind in game chatter but it becomes a problem when people just sit in a lane using a match as a makeshift discord. Being down two people against even Adept A.I can make a match about as much fun as folding a load of laundry.

People that select Veteran or Elite A.I to then pretend to be merc camps has the rest of the team wishing that they could turn on friendly fire.

they need to learn how to multitask that’s for sure
I had to text my friend since we had plans to go out later that day but I still played fairly well fenixing around the place
granted it looked like I was lag spiking but what can you do, i still maintained maximum dmg output

2 Likes

10k damage Alarak all game, Anduin and Uther had 20k+ damage… he was the least damage dealer out of all 10 players

Then I get teamed up with a noob Jaina with 11k damage all game, the other Jaina had 55k damage… she was the least damage dealer out of all 10 players…

FFS…

excuse me forum fellow devotees
I am currently searching the known universe where this one nazeeboo FFFFFFFREAK
got the audacity

1 Like

ahh self-entitled Nova’s who expect you to drop everything just to heal you
the world would be so much nicer if you never existed

1 Like

Haven’t played for two months and what is left of the game feels like a disaster. In all three matches players seemed to be unfamiliar with any advanced concept besides attack moving into the enemy with stronger numbers.

Like swarming a keep and instead of not drawing fire, guy casually lasers an enemy hero and dies to the tower. Some 25min later starts complaining over something with his 20k damage while others are hovering around 100k. His friend Orphea sees an enemy team taking boss and wastes Feast on an a random in a completely different direction, throws a full base vs empty core scenario where we were winning 3v5 anyways.

Other match I literally threw a guy off camp with Artanis 15 times. He casually kept clearing it for me and tried to fight me on point every time. Then I check the stats and no player in any of the games has been within 500 mmr of me.

About a week worth of stim packs from chests had auto activated and gone to waste :confused:

2 Likes

gasp
OH MA GAH I FINALLY GOT IT I GOT THE ALL WHITEMANE
match ended, not enough enemy players

I guess my search continues…

1 Like

You made me watch Gumball.

If I had to put up with heresy then so do you

2 Likes