Sad, censoring here?

Hi,
this is west world policy now? Demo of democracy?
Few days ago I posted aTopic here and…voaalaaa, it is gone. Of course, because it wasn´t something shiny reading about this game.

1 Like

forums have a terms of use there, so if people don’t abide by them, stuff can and will be deleted: topic is literally posted “Read before Posting”

Otherwise, there’s plenty of examples of posts and topics being critical of the game so on either account, you’re going to want to pay better attention if you have particular concerns to express.

11 Likes

Be sure to read **Welcome! Please Read Before Posting.** . The removal of the thread can be for one of the following:

1. It went against the forum code of conduct as linked in the blue post, or some of the other points the blue mentions and was moderated (can be edited by mods for language, or outright deletion or other actions). Do note one of the points is that talking posting about moderation is not good.

2. Take note of the spam filter part of that post, because the filter has been known to activate erroneously from editing posts.

My first post on these forums was deleted in minutes. I made a thread congratulating them for the success of their launcher. Go figure.

2 Likes

That was an issue of the old forums, have not seen this on the new ones yet.

1 Like

I have not seen it either.

So, at least one problem fixed with the new forum… :smiley:

I only have had one deleted post and honestly i deserved it.

1 Like

There’s no spam filtering afaik as a plugin on discourse.

Though we can have something similar with trust level 3 reporting level 0 posts which automatically hide them from appearing again.