Rework Tassadar ASAP 😠

Some comments about Tassadar, about his winrate, popularity
How he can be buffed, reworked, etc
And other things, what I wrote about on all my Tassadar posts

… Now you know why he needs help. :triumph:

34 Likes

I suspect we increase the bunke—Tassadar’s HP by 10% this patch, increase it’s bonus range by 1, to 2 bonus range.

Next patch the bonus range will he reverted to 1 total. Reduce his respawn time by 5 seconds.

Patch after next the additional +1 range back to 2, along with a 10% hp need. Reduce his respawn time by an additional 5 seconds

Followed by a return of the bonus range to 1. Increase respawn time by 10 seconds.

Sadly, there are no talents on the same tier which have enthusiasts are influental as the neosteel enthusiasts from starcraft 2, so that is a buff Tassadar does not get.

9 Likes

Don´t forget the angry face, its the decisive argument :slight_smile:

Hope he gets his rework soon, so you can get some rest and actually play the guy.

3 Likes

Realistically, I like him, but compared to many other heroes he feels like he could use just a 2% stat boost or something. REALLY tiny.

2 Likes

Time to FLIP SOME TABLE !! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

11 Likes

Hey now!

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

11 Likes

Blizz is so slow with the hero balancing. Broken heroes shouldn’t be on the backburner for over a year. It’s shameful.

6 Likes

Sorry lord, we are just a bit angry you know :confounded:

(ヘ・_・)ヘ┳━┳

6 Likes

Ill post rework idea soon . maybe not the tass rework you expect or want but deffinitely the one i need in my life loll
( also its just for fun and i enjoy that lol )

1 Like

Especially a hero as iconic as Tassadar, it’s not like the forums haven’t had many great ideas they could crib off if they lack for inspiration.

3 Likes

Let’s hope, Mink, that whenever and whatever is next rework will be.

It will be glorious

3 Likes

Post about how Psi-Storm should be buffed to be a real waveclear ability and not the current mockery it is right now

1 Like

It’s funny you write that with a DVA profile pic, she’s in such a bad need of a rework she’s almost useless which is sad because she’s my favorite in OW & I would love to play her regularly in HoTS too.

3 Likes

Wait…can Moonkins do this? (彡0v0)彡 ┻━┻ (’’(^v^;) Oops!

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

I don’t want a redesign and I certainly don’t want him turned into a assassin.

Just cut out his lifeleech and buff his numbers(Particularly health, because he has like 10 more health than Tracer, and aa so he has more than one build again).

3 Likes

Seriously, Tassadar needs a serious revamp here. Either make him a full-time healer or a full-time assassin. Half-baked support/assassin hero is just horrible. Almost every game that I played with Tassadar, there would be 80% that our team will lose.

4 Likes

He really needs that health increase. I can see the reasoning behind having such low health that he can shield himself, but…

He can’t stutter step! and he can’t shield himself while shielding others! aaahhh so annoying!

3 Likes

lol they reworked Stitches and Slyvanas instead.
It is like they don’t wanna admit that they failed, by ignoring him.
But I feel like they are going to rework Tassadar and illidan next.
Or maybe Gazlowe and Chen.

3 Likes

In all honesty, psi storm is in a good place and a good waveclear ability. Of all his attributes, I am okay with psi storm and wall.