Reports and Mac bug

Hello, I would like to share with you what is currently happening to me in HotS and ask what to do.

Few days ago I was playing Blackhearth’s bay QM. I was playing solo with 4-man premade. After approximately 20 minutes game was over, we lost. After game I wanted to rewatch part of that game, while I was waiting for that specific time I noticed that I can see my team talking to each other (my chat is disabled)

Few minutes into game Valla said Guldan (me) go bot. Since I don’t see chat I was doing top, taking coins etc. So they all started do bot and then they say they will report me. And here is the reason behind this post.

I am playing this game on Mac, since 2019 there is this bug

Basically minions, players, camps are like jumping and disappearing. This has been happening for 2 years, Blizzard didn’t provide any solution.

Every map is problematic in different area, Sky temple is problematic in the middle, Cursed Hollow is annoying on top etc.

I already had few suspensions in this game so I decided to disabled chat, and I have zero interaction in game. But I am afraid of reports like this, non participation.

I used to explain why I can’t play there etc but I am tired of doing that for years, is it safe to keep playing ? Or am I risking suspension/ban. Thanks

You should open Windows

2 Likes

Like Horsinaround said just give up. There’s probably never going to be a fix at this point. It has been an ongoing issue for 2+ years.

Frustrated people will report you when they see you don’t dodge obvious ground indicators etc. and think you are trolling, when it is the Mac client that is visually bugged.

Use Bootcamp and put Windows on the Mac for gaming purposes, or just for HotS, if you really like this game.

1 Like

Yes i meant this word for word
I didnt do a bad joke to open ip a window so the bug can get out … :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s not a bug it’s a feature.

1 Like

At this point I feel the same way

I think we are all a little confused here. It should read: Desserts and Big Mac. I say this cause it is not possible that people still use Macintosh computers for gaming. This just has to be a mistake.

1 Like