Reporting system idea - Short & quick

Are you satisfied with the reporting system?

I think it would help if the system would hand out much shorter penalties, however much quicker. If you go AFK in a match (no reports needed even), that in itself should be a penalty. 30 minutes. No more needed. Take a breath, clear your head. Finish that food. Whatever came up.

The system is forgiving because the penalties are too severe on the long run, and taking / losing an account is sort of a no-no. I get it. Hence the idea.

1 Like

No, I hate it. Repercussions for intentional feeding and afking should be dealt within 1 or 2 days. Not the months or years it currently takes.

I know it would require manual staff to review all reports so it will never happen, but the current system sucks.

Abusive chat reports do work instantly though as soon as the player reaches a certain numbers of reports, so almost everyone is using that to report every single offense to get a realistic shot at removing a player from Ranked.

Though the downside (or upside depending on perspective) of Abusive Chat reports is, if the troll doesn’t announce they’re going to troll, those reports wont count either (against a player who has not typed).

1 Like

No the current system is worthless. The players that need to be banned for awhile are not getting any punishment and then you got other players that are getting punishments cause its 4 reports to 1 cause of premade bullcrap.

Currently from what I can tell, the system is only based on number of reports and not the actual reasoning or information behind them which is absurd cause players report you for saying GG too early.

Had a match this morning where someone blew up inside. Was weird, I inspected after the match and he had nice winrate, no bad streak. Behave so bad, the entire team agreed to report this player.

Anyway, a couple minutes later I checked again, I was curious what happened during next match or somesuch. The profile picture was showing silenced.

Something like hunterbees44 explained, but entirely correct in this case.

1 Like

I know. Those penalties get applied instantly the moment the player reaches a certain number of reports in a short time period. There is no human intervention (unless that player later appeals the silence), fully automated.

The player you mentioned had probably done that in a lot of matches recently.

2 Likes