Remove map rotation

What the he** is wrong with map rotation? Why limit the amount of maps? Now we only have like 4-5 and it’s really boring.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

make em all active

1 Like

There’s no map rotation. People are reporting a bug where they only get the same map/few maps over and over again though, but apparently blizzard has no idea about what is happening.

Well that might explain why I keep getting the rotting carcass of a map that is GoT at least once every 3 games.

I hope they fix it soon, because I’m at the point of literally alt-f4ing out of it at the loading screen.

Yeah, it really sucks to get the same map over and over again, especially when you hate it.

This has been a known issue since October and nothing has been discovered yet that might be causing the problem.

1 Like

No, I won’t go collect the tribute anymore. You can’t make me. No matter how many more times I go on this map!

But in all seriousness, I hate that map.

1 Like

If only I could get map rotation of CH, IS and ToTSQ with nothing else in it. I would be ever so happy not to play on the whole bunch of mediocre to bad quality maps.

3 Likes

Throw in Dragonshire and BHB and I would be satisfied. Enough variety to not get boring, and none of the maps are ones I particularly dislike.

BHB should be re-deleted, bring back Haunted Mines.

1 Like

It is lie and true same time.
There are limited map selection in ranked and it doesnt rotate at all.
Ranked modes restricted to those maps at this moment:

Win Rate with First Catapult Spawn

Total Occurances Win Percent
Braxis Holdout 3 324 78,7%
Dragon Shire 3 636 78,4%
Volskaya Foundry 3 717 78,2%
Infernal Shrines 3 855 76,9%
Cursed Hollow 3 835 76,8%
Battlefield of Eternity 3 364 75,4%
Tomb of the Spider Queen 3 470 73,2%
Sky Temple 3 920 71,4%

So main question is: where the hell are Blizzards to remove this stuff?

Alterac and Towers of doom are there too :smiley:

Hopefully they never bring the other maps to ranked.