Recall Tracer don't cleanse from forts/keep armor debuff

All is in the tittle.
Recall, supposed to nulify all negative effects, don’t cleanse from keep/forts armor reduction.
You still have it, stacked if it was, after you respawn.
Just recalled after diving, was supposed to live, but died, cause came back with -20armor, and the extra damage was enough.

Cleanses can’t remove armor buffs or debuffs.

Edit - but it will remove almost all other negative status effects and even burst damage if timed right (as it is a mini-Stasis).

Except it’s not a cleanse, it’s literraly a rollback.
The tooltip literally say “remove all negative effects”.
And it does dispell armor reduction from other sources. (Tyrande trait, Braxis camp…).

Also, as you say, it’s a “Stasis” and it does get rid off armor reduction.
Not a cleanse, not a cleanse !

I know, I referenced cleanse since you mentioned she gets cleansed.

But for reasons known only by the hero designer, her Stasis removes most debuffs. Not all.
Though that makes the tooltip problematic as it says remove all negative status effects.

The game also has hero-specific versions of Stasis and pseudo-Stasis effects (depending on the hero), some of which don’t confer full advantages of Stasis or give additional advantages. Stasis - Heroes of the Storm Wiki

P.S. I think it might very well be a bug, these posts are only to open Blizzard’s logic when describing these talents. Determining if they’re intended or bugs (or badly worded) is complex.

The best way to know 100% would be veteran Blizzard staff responding to those issues, but they almost never post in Bug Reports.

I mean, i could get that it doesn’t remove EVERYTHING, but then why remove most armor debuffs, and not this one ?
Think it surely is a bug since they changed forts/keep, multiple times, recently.
It’s the only one i found that stay after recall.

Wish to have someone that have the answers to explain us…
but even without that, i am at the right place to make it come to the ears of the dev team… right ?
Not used to US forum, and there’s no bugtracker on the EU one.

Unfortunately no - the blues only seem to read this forum (unlike Tech Support, where they post all the time), but they almost never respond (as you can see from the topics down the list, practically none of them have the Blizz icon on it).

That is why you see user replies to Bug Report topics here - it’s the only available form of support (either users try to help, or nobody gets help).

The best way to get a Blizzard response and definitive answer - as weird as it sounds - is on the HotS reddit. The blues post there almost daily. All their posts can be found as a list on Overstalk.
https://www.overstalk.io/s/heroes/

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/