Razer synapse . Beta invited me

Does anyone use the synapse? I got invited to beta and need help and tips

2 Likes

I use razer keyboard and mouse for my PC .

Synapse is a great customisation options.
Can set up macros and short cut as well as your lights , which as we all know , makes you perform 47% better than any non lighted keyboards :sunglasses:

1 Like

I only game on pc . But I’m a noob. I use the razer atheris mouse. I’m lookin for help with macros and the new functions like 1 Btn doing 2 functions. Hypwrshift etc . I only play hots atm

1 Like

Razer Huntsman Keyboard and Deathadder mouse. I love them both.

I did love the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 TE,but sadly they discontinued the BlackWidow Keyboard…

I like the BlackWidow keyboard since it uses green switches (50mm, tactile, loud, and clicky).

The Huntsman uses purple switches (45mm) tactile, medium, and clicky).

I am getting used to the purple keystrokes, but I prefer the green ones. I miss the loud click of hitting my keys with the greens… purple not as loud.

But its true, colors improve performance by a solid 47%.

Its just fun, like I have mine set up so my keboard is like my life bar and mana.

As my life goes down it shrinks from right to left chaning from green to red.

and mana shrinks going from right to left from blue to purple.

The RBG options razer as is dope as hell.

2 Likes

I dont know why you posted this under the hots forums…

3 Likes

because you can set it up to work with HOTS.

So maybe the OP wants some help setting theirs up for HOTS so this the HOTS forums would be the best place to go.

But what do I know.

1 Like

Guess I’ll keep mine then :slight_smile:

I didn’t know colors help win ty for that. 1 btn world of Warcraft warrior O.g here . There seems more to synapse than old school wow macroing tho. How do I Hyper shift

Far stretch its just a software for a keyboard. I dont post about the best food to eat during hots too

Subreddits work even better for those questions. Im not trying to be discouraging to post here feel free but keep it a bit on topic

that don’t apply To me as don’t social media nor reddit … i like to talk about popsicles and war zones . On blizzards free game forum. Really it’s here for me to type about bbqs and zugzugs It’s All the same topic to me

1. For the Atheris you need the Synapse v3 Software. The older one doesn’t work with it. You don’t need the Beta-Version to program your Mouse
  2. Synapse 3 is a very substantial Software. Not only to program your Mouse Buttons, but also for changing the Colours and creating macros.
  3. Unfortunately it isn’t very accessible

(I’m momentarily using a Tartarus v2 Keypad, a Orochi Mouse and a Tiamat Headset)

If you don’t suffer over aesthetic appeal or want to impress friends, I wouldn’t recommend their peripherals. As with most branded “gaming” chairs, it’s just good marketing masking their low quality products with a highly inflated price.

Overall a bad ratio of value for money and glowing LED are more of a distraction than a feature for anyone that’s used to typing without looking at the keys.

I wouldn’t generalize the hardware to be low quality. I’m using Razer Hardware for almost twenty Years. Some Products do have their flaws but others are top notch in durability, function and design. Yes they aren’t cheap but same goes for Apple Products.