Ranma - Game Ruiner

So this dude is around for a long time, ruining every other game he’s in and nothing happen.

Sadly this is Blizzard new standard, nothing works, they don’t care, good players are punished while wrong doers go unpunished.

It feels like all of it is made by design, instead of people having fun and a good time, they get sick and tired of game and Blizzard.

1 Like

You’re in a game that was dropped and in decline.

There is no ‘by design’ when free-will exists. You’re just looking to fault something in the usual mire of you not being as ‘good’ as you want to assert and think the system is holding you down intentionally.

People that don’t learn to have ‘fun’ aren’t going to have ‘fun’ in a genre that is terrible at having ‘fun’.

Players don’t get banned after just one report, but they do get banned eventually

There’s no such a thing in a game, we’re not free to do what we want, nor have what we want, that’s not the point.
Not looking into anything, I’m reporting a issue that’s real, it’s not a opinion, it’s a fact.
Competitive games aren’t for fun, it’s all about the challenge and the joy of learning and become better.
I started playing Dota in Warcraft 3, Dota 2, started HOTS in Beta, I know perfectly what I’m talking about.

1 Like

If you don’t think you have ‘free will’ then you’re arguing for a system of determinism that essentially boils down to nihilism. If the future is deterministic, then it doesn’t matter that you ‘reported’ someone as the consequence will follow regardless of your actions.

Here’s the problem: it is not a “Fact” of what you are claiming. You haven’t indicate a specific person, server, or mode. You have done little else but complain to the void, and then convince yourself that you have thus acted, and not been satisfied with the results.

IF reports were effective by singular instances, then game-ruining trolls could just report you and weaponize the report system into a race of who reports everyone else first.

For someone trying to say that there is a challenge an joy of ‘learning and becoming better’ you’re repeating the same garbage that ignorant zealots do that don’t actually want to learn.

Knowing what is a ‘fact’ and what is not tends to influence how people respond to information and outcomes that do not agree with their compulsion.

You evidently haven’t considered that:

a) other people have also as much as, if not more experience than you
b) caring on incorrect information for years doesn’t help you ‘learn’, it holds you back.

Each reply I’ve gotten from you indicates that you have very incorrect information, and yet you assert you ‘perfectly know’ what you’re ‘talking about’.

If that were the case, you’d stop posting incorrect information, have actually included the relevant information for ‘reporting’ someone, and know that you don’t ‘perfectly’ know something.

The capacity to have ‘free will’ doesn’t mean that you’re "free to do what you want’, nor the reverse indicating the lack of free will. Having any imposed constraint does not defeat the entirety of free will, much the same way that select people choosing to ‘ruin’ a game does not mean the devs designed the game to be ruined as such.

You convincing yourself of falsehoods is part of why you are having a bad time with the game, so subsequently, learning to offset those falsehoods can enable the ‘joy of learning and improving’.