Quickcast+DeadlyCharge

When quickcast is enabled:

1. Alarak’s Deadly Charge stops responding on pressing “S”(stop button) so it’s impossible to stop that skill while charging ( have to press “B” or “A”)
  2. Alarak’s Deadly Charge got crazy aim direction while charging when mouse cursor touches minimap

UPD: already 6th major path is comming after that bug appears, but still not fixed

Malganis patch: still nobody cares of this bug.

We have these reproduced and tracked Клиф, and have both issues already forwarded to our development team for resolution at their priority/convenience.

Thanks for the diligence in reporting it to us, we won’t need any further updates unless the scope/severity of the affected areas change.

-Zobrek :mage:

They are tracked only after my “illegal attract attention in other thread” or for a long time ago? if so, why there is no information in “Known issues list”?

They have been tracked for some time, I just have not penned you a reply until now. I apologize in the delay in getting you that reply (A topic that is also covered in our forum guidelines, which you should review, as I have previously suggested in another thread).

The Known Issues list is not expansive or total in nature. Bugs get on that list on a case by case basis and based on a TON of varying criteria and judgement calls. It’s a list curated by a number of members on my team, with some regularity and should not be treated as a “tell-all” of Active Bugs. I hope that clears up the confusion somewhat.

-Zobrek :mage:

1 Like

Are you mocking me? You can fix imperius wings in a one weak, and can’t fix a tracked+reproduced bug for a 7 months?!

If you don’t want to fix it because Alarak is rare hero in the game, like Lost Vikings, and the fix will affect only 1% of all gameplayers than can you tell us in what approximately year and month the fix may be released?

If you can’t, so how can i disable or hide your minimap, because EVERY match my character is flying to the hell in the most important moment?

I can’t beleive that

• Fixed a number of tooltip issues and inaccuracies across the game.
  • Fixed an issue causing Battleground names to be difficult to read on the Hero Select screen of Custom Games.
  • Malthael: Fixed an issue that caused some of Malthael’s spell effects to become visible in the fog of war.

is much more important for you rather this bug. It’s a nonsence

PS:
New patch is incoming without any changes. You continue to spit into my face for 8 months. Good job!