Quest chests being deleted

This has now happened to me twice.

I will win a game and, at the same time, be rewarded a level up reward chest and a completed quest chest. The game will show that I have two chests waiting for me with the small window that appears in the upper right-hand corner. But when I click on the loot icon at the top of the page, the game will show that only one chest can be opened. Since I leveled a character and completed a quest at the same time, I should have two chests available.

As I said, this has now happened to me twice. I don’t know what to say other than “Hey, that’s not right!”

3 Likes

same here, bump for OP

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well.

1 Like

HotS does not have such quests, only during events and in brawl. The mecha event was over, so you can reward a chest either by leveling up the account level or by playing brawl 3 times a week.

Seems you are speaking about bug that was reported already.
In addition, read the message below.

So, the exclamation point icon in the bottom right hand corner that says “Daily Quests” is an error and there are no quests in the game?

Stop pretending to be customer service when you do not have any knowledge on the topic. Frankly, I’m surprised the moderators allowed your misinformation to be posted.

Edit:

For the third time now, I have been robbed of a loot chest.

I just leveled up Cassia in a game. After the game, not only did Cassia level up, but my player level went up by one. The game, once again, told me I was being awarded two loot chests. When I clicked on “Loot” at the top of the screen, the game only offered me ONE chest to open. I should have had two.

As this is now the third time I have had loot rewards taken away from me, I am now opening a support ticket. I do not believe Blizzard will reimburse me, this is what we are supposed to do.

Surely, Blizzard can understand my frustration on this matter.

Correct that we do have Daily Quests in the game, but Daily Quests do not award Loot Chests on completion, they award Gold.

Leveling up a Hero in the game will always level your Player Level, because your Player Level is a sum total of your Hero Levels. Your Player Level dictates the rarity of the Loot Chest you get from leveling up a Hero. Every 5 levels that chest will be Rare, and every 25 levels that chest will be Epic.

This is how the system has worked since we introduced it with Heroes 2.0, the bug showing that you are getting 2 chests is a display bug, that is causing confusion based upon the functionality that has always existed.

We apologize for the confusion, but you are not missing any chests. Thanks for the report!

Huginncord

1 Like

If that is the case, then I’m fine with that. At least I got an explanation.

I just lost a little bit more of my faith in humanity by reading this thread.

1 Like

I mean that daily quests do not award Chest.

Compare

I have enough knowledge in this topic, since my information is just a compilation of blue posts here and on Reddit and my own experience.

And I’m surprised that you do not search before reporting a bug. Read Forum Guidelines and Bug Reporting.

This bug was reported a lot of times and in each post Blizzard robs players. No, they do not, unfortunately, players just do not know how level system works and do not know how to use search.

By the way, this bug was fixed. I hope, now much more players know how HotS level system works.

Please, do not answer to this post, this is Bug Report branch.