Quality of players in QM

Thanks for that.
Actually, my only gripe with the match making system, is I want some kind of confirmation that it does or does not only consider exact matching scenarios.

This is just in quick match: So if I play Hanzo and lose the match, I want to know if my MMR adjustment is calculated by checking how well I played compared to only that same map, and those same team compositions. In my mind there are compositions that can shut down Hanzo easily. So maybe I lost, but played better than any other Hanzo in that same exact setup. In quick match, I think the MMR should be hero based. You can see how that wouldn’t really be the best fit for Storm League, but could still be a potentially useful contributing factor.

Anyway, I’m guessing they do not calculate it that strictly because of those after game popups: “You stayed alive more than similar players with only 17 deaths.”

2 Likes

no matter if i play tank, healer or dps, my team just keep feeding in every game i get in, and if I dont joining their feeding clownfiesta whith them im insta blamed for the loss, it seems i have to join the pepega squad to not be reported by4 man who likes to fight 4v5 or ourlvl9 vs and them lvl 10 etc etc,

That’s the reason why I mainly play SL. I don’t like drafting, but people take their matches much more seriously.

LoL, yes, let’s create a needlessly complex system that requires more exceptions and coding in which you can magically know who are bad players to make them win by rejiggering everyone else’s games to compromise quality of games, and then throw in SJW term because you don’t know how to actually formulate coherent arguments and just throw in buzzwords you don’t even truly understand because some YouTube video taught those are the bad people.

4 Likes

Make sure to use the “enemy team has a heroic advantage” ping.
And “defend this empty lane so we can get XP ffs” ping.

That would be bad though. Didn’t you know? We have to take risks and feed because reasons!

Then later complain how we can’t win after being 4 lvls down later in the game! It’s just science, duh!

nah it’s all scripted, no real players left /s

for (int gameTimer = 0; gameTimer >= 0 ; gameTimer++)
        {
            if (Me.deaths == Team.deaths.Max())
            {
                Me.complainLvl += 420;
                chat.Rant("heal noob");
            }

if (Me.heroDamage == Team.heroDamage.Max())
            {
                Me.complainLvl += 1337;
                chat.Rant("gg no damage");
            }

if (Me.GotRekt(Me.overextended))
            {
                Me.complainLvl += 6969;

{
                    Me.complainLvl += 9001;
                    chat.Rant("gg no support");
                }
            }

if (Me.GotRekt(Me.noMinimaplol))
            {
                Me.complainLvl += 1234;

{
                    Me.complainLvl += 6666;
                    chat.Rant("TEAM????");
                }
            }

if (Me.complainLvl > 9000)
            {
                chat.Rant("gg n00bs let them win");
                Me.afk = true;
            }

}
2 Likes

I mean, the ego is THAT predictable. It literally is and it’s never unique.

Bruh! Did the game upset you that much that you had to pull out the political soapbox and spout nonsense to the world. Turn the game off and call a friend for a beer.
MM is broken because the bad players think they are good and blame the good players for being bad.