Put HOTS on Steam!

Yes! Solo queue and go for Steam.

4 Likes

Most likely going to be positive.

There is no hate towards HOTS. There never was. There never really were any big controversial decisions around this gma.e

Because it’s that good.
I still play every day since week 2 of launch in 2015 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope so.
Hots is probably my favorite game. Ive been here sense beta and im still regularly playing lol.

5 Likes

That would so sweet if they put this game on Steam! We could always use some more fresh blood!

2 Likes

I don’t really see this happening. HotS is too much “old Blizz”, too fair. There is a reason Steam is showcasing turds littered with 20 eurodollars microtransactions.

1 Like

at least there is freedom to speak on steam.
But it doesn’t change it is a death game
If you write anything negative here about HOTS you silence. But who cares…

1 Like

well you do apparrently.

Would you like a refresher on hypothetical projection? :stuck_out_tongue:

it’d probably get mostly negative reviews for no other reason than being a blizzard game

but I think it would still be a good idea, could be a decent population bump.

I would be fine with hots on steam, I mean there’s no real negative impact.

It can’t be worse than the ow2 negative impact.

Ow2 “overwhelming negative” reviews is the first game I’ve seen on steam that has that tag.

I’m surprised that d4 doesn’t have negative feedback tag but it’s in “mixed”. That surprised me.

From what I heard the game overall is very good, just the post game that is terrible.

But the biggest reason they said they were going to do OW2 was the pve content which got cancelled and it seemed like they were never really going to release it anyway.

1 Like

Bliztard is such a backwards company, they fail to see they could have made HotS into a big success and instead have failed with their cash cows. Bad leadership, bad vision, lower quality products. Yeah, may as well put HotS on steam…will probly still be more fun than their supposed survival MMO in 2028

So no Steam release. Wtf? Instead we get this terrible forum revamp that is not mobile friendly.

1 Like

And still no avatars of the heroes which are missing.

Sadge.
Maybe Valve is seeing HotS as a serious DotA2 competitor. :wink:

I did a google search, and there hasn’t been anything at all concerning additional games being released after Diablo 4. I had to sift through the usual corporate jargon of “It’s our goal at Blizzard to listen to players and try to exceed their expectations in everything we do,” blah blah blah honeyed words that are rarely if ever backed up by big game developers these days. Latest article that I found without going to deep was back in October on the fourth in 2023. Other articles were published earlier with nothing new, nor has there been any new posts on reddit that I could find (this thread came up in the search).

Tin hat moment: most likely the usual purging of jobs has affected future releases, that or priorities have shifted due to negative feedback from Overbotched and Diablo 4 releases, though with the latter it isn’t too bad.

I would imagine any CoD titles that are not on Steam would get released first as they are more lucrative–cash cows–than games such as Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, or Heroes of the Storm.

There may also be petty reasons for it. Be many a bruised ego if the older titles had more active players on Steam than Overbotched or Diablo 4.

3 Likes