[PTR] PTR was patched just now

No idea what changed :thinking:

1 Like

It’s really only a detriment to ranged assassins. It makes playing tanks and melee way more exciting.

I still hope they will update the patchnotes with whatever the change was, applying one without anybody knowing is rather frustrating.

they tend to not post patch notes when it is not irrelevant things. i.e. if they fixed how some stuff displayed in the shop.

I would prefer to know… but posting patch notes on the page requires consulting a different department, and I believe also translating it into multiple languages.

And while I would prefer they post everything… but having some insight into what patch notes/etc take. . . I can understand them not posting everything.

here we go (me “complaining” about things):

I’m curious, I haven’t been on the PTR, is Mei 10k or 15k Gold?

YOU know that your speed also increases by 25% right?

It’s going to be easier to get assassinated. The attacker normally gets the element of surprise. Assuming I’m not moving backwards when they first pop into view, I’m already at a huge disadvantage. 25% movement speed buff allows the assassin to get that much closer before I would react.

Those are minor hotfixes that are nothing to worry about, the PTR was filled with bugs those are probably just soft patching, hopefully they patched one of the ones I reported in PTR Bug Report

1 Like

PTR is same size as the game or bigger? nvm 16GB hmmm :sleeping:

This seems like it’d cause much more variance in QM than either of the draft modes since the weather is map specific. If you know you’re on a map with movement speed boost you can pick or ban characters that would be particularly strong with the extra movement speed. If you’re playing on a map with snow you can focus on having better sustain damage than burst since burst would be weaker there. In QM you pick without knowing the map so one team might have a big advantage because of the map that was randomly picked

5K gold and 750 gems. Most likely just for PTR purposes.

3 Likes

Of course, they always make a new hero cheaper on the PTR. I just wonder if all will be 15k now with the slow release pace.

Given that her voice lines, skins and everything else about Mei is at “fresh event price” I’d say it’s almost assured she’d cost 15k for like 2 weeks. Release frequency or not.

1 Like

I think it copies most of the files from the live game. The last time I trie PTR it downloaded really quick.

2 Likes

oh if just copying then would be cool. i’ll have to try later thanks!

Didn’t most heroes start at 15k, and drop to 10k after two weeks? I thought DW was higher, but can’t remember.

1 Like

Yes, I meant 20k like sure Deathwing was? I wondered if this might be the new benchmark.

Nope, the devs outright said it’s DW exclusive. Because he’s freakin’ Deathwing.

3 Likes

This is good, I’m short of gold, thanks willyvereb. :slight_smile:

Got too many mastery rings?