Premades ruining fun in QM

That’s just for SL. I still see groups of party from loading screen.

Whelp, I’m not from NA, but this is the NA forums.
Also, English is the no1 language of the world and ppl should learn the basics at least so they can stutter that “me go camp”.

Europe has a ton of languages, but most can speak English, since it’s usual that ppl learn at least one extra language.

But my point would be that ppl -even those who can speak on the same language- don’t use the voicechat for some reason.

“Nobody on the voice, so why should I join alone?” /the 5 players

1 Like

Lots of people understand written english.
Some people can speak english.
Speaking english fluently enough in the heat of an hots match is another story.

Good for you, and in another part of the world groups are ragtags using group feature and do not use vocal a lot or do not even use vocal.
I merely said not all groups are 5 friends constantly speaking on voice not that they do not exist at all.
Once again you private sphere =/= the rest of the world. Thank you very much.

This game is a team game - the goal is to group up as 5 and play a proper strategy; and I’m telling you this as someone who is rather introvert and stuggles to meet people, hence plays usally solo or only in a group of two - but I know it shoudn’t be like that or you have to pay for the wrong way to play the game to an extent.

1 Like

If those people complaining don’t like it. They can stop playing the game and let the MOBA fans take over.

Stop crying… What’s a bigger concern is that premades ruin the fun in SL.
In QM you don’t lose anything.

the fact to the matter is people are toxic

yes i am good in English i can speak without problem with someone, but not everyone can that the problem :sob: