Premades against non-premades

Might be.
However, in the match mentioned above, we actually had a well drawn out and balanced match that only slowly progressed into one side of the map. Very fun.

pretending premades don’t have an advantage because you won a match in no way change the fact that they absolutely have an advantage

3 Likes

I never really had any issues against premade teams. Most of the times it makes winning more sweet :smiley:

More:
Making clear that playing against premades is not the auto loss that the forums make it out to be.

It’s a potential advantage. And if the numbers say they’re even, then who really cares except for those who want to self sabotage because of a perception of that potential advantage.

1 Like

a perceived advantage is without a doubt an advantage

1 Like

you made quite the jump from premades having an advantage to it being an autoloss

1 Like

LoL no it doesn’t. If I think I’m going to get a date by casting a love spell on myself, doesn’t mean I’m actually going to get one. Perception isn’t reality. Perception can influence reality, but that’s a psychological issue not one of balance.

i have no idea what you are trying to say

Here is a list of things Blizzard said as well:

• HGC will continue in 2019
  • You will get an API
  • We will release something huge about Diablo on Blizzcon
  • The start of the season wasn’t a bug, everything working as intended
  • CrisHeroes played at 3am in the night and it’s the reason he fall from GM to Platin
    …
4 Likes

Wow, revising history. First off, all those are all planned things, and not promises. Stats are something that ALREADY happened.

HGC, that was a higher up decision that even the designers were not aware of.

They said they would LIKE an API, but it’s complicated.

They said they would release something relating to Diablo, they never said it was huge, and they even wanted to temper expectations with clarified posts.

They have said multiple times there were bugs.

So yeah…you’re kind of really awful at this.

1 Like

It’s better you switch to Reddit. They like pathetically blind fanboys over there.

1 Like

The only thing pathetic is how bad you are at remembering things. You can absolutely be critical, I know I am, but you can’t just make stuff up or twist the truth so much.