Potential bug in ARAM

Since the latest patch of ARAM there are sometimes situations where one team has for example a tank and the other does not. I think it’s a bug since it was not communicated that ARAM is more random now.

Are you sure it wasn’t bruisers?

(For example, even Malthael is classified as a Bruiser, in the same vein as Chen or Deathwing, but some people may mistake him for Melee Assassin)

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, this was always the case. Healer is the only role that is mirrored, nothing else.

Does meta comps in ARAM really matter this much to you ?

1 Like

In the last match they Anub and we didn’t even have a bruiser (and ofc no tank).

Malth and thrall are sleeper agents
Classified as bruisers but they are melee assassins if you ask the MM

2 Likes

Volskya ARAM still bugged on replay.

This has been an issue since they made ARAM the default brawl. Some bruisers like Artanis, Rexxar, Chen are classified as tanks for some reason like how they used to be years ago when some of the ARAM’s were out.
So your team might have a Chen, Rexxar, Zarya option but the other team gets actual tank picks.
ARAM is still using the old classification for those heroes for some odd dumb reason, have complained about it many times but doubt it will change.

Never had that problem of both no tank or bruiser on one side. Remember Sonya and gazlowe are bruisers as well…so is D.Va and Yrel . Gaz and Yrel where never under the Warrior class so that theory of it going by old classification is out.
I do hate that one side has to work harder for it’s wins by force, at least let us choose if we don’t want a tank in our comp, don’t just not give us the option at all while giving the other team the option.

1 Like