Plz Boost the number of skins in hots

Yes its me, i changed my name because i changed my main in wow. I didn’t pay, it was free.
My new name is a reinterpretation of my real name which is Bernhardt. Hardt means hard or strong in english but the internet says that Bern means like a bear, which would not be written that way, so i though that Bern-hardt means strong like Bern which is a german word for amber, so my name means strong like amber, which isnt really strong. So i made a warrior in wow called Stahlhardt, which means strong like steel. I considered using the name of a stronger material but i think this one might become popular soon because everyone knows steel is strong but few know that metallic glass is stronger, so i didnt call myself metallicglasshardt.

Edit 2: I will add you again if you want, i deleted everyone i didnt play with for a month before my name change. Just send me a request and ill add you: STAHLHARDT#1408

Guys, they don’t have the company yet. At least wait until they actually own it?

2 Likes

You’re correct and logical Phase, but let us all have some fun with da speculation! Party pooper. :partying_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Even ahh, less cute kitty cats such as that one, simply farm likes from me. :hearts:

1 Like

Oh, I know, I know, I know!

1 Like

Only a monster could resist not liking that kitten!

What if this specific kitten killed everyone of his siblings?

Was the kitten wearing that adorable pink collar when this crime happened? If so, the decision might be a toss up.

*Also, although this isn’t a troll thread, maybe the power of kitten memes is what we can use to fight the next inevitable “surrender button now” thread.