Please Reduce maximum level gained from 30 to 25

…This has to be the most pointless sentence I’ve read in ages. Of course you’ve considered the topic, why else would you be posting? I guess it’s better than the alternative, but…

(also, since when are you a game developer?)

Yes, that is basically how levels work. You get more xp than the enemy team, you are rewarded by being stronger. You have less xp than the enemy team, you need to catch up or be at a disadvantage. Gathering XP is good. Welcome to the game.

Still not seeing any meaningful argument for why a reachable level cap would be relevant here. It’s not like the lack of a level cap is less of a reason for the losing team to want to soak. Or for the leading team to not have an advantage.

Yes, that is the idea behind most games. Even in chess both players are always trying to get into a superior position. How else are you going to win games? Xp is just one of the ways games can offer to outplay your opponents and get yourself a superior position (and conversely, players need to be wary of getting outplayed in).

I thought you were supposed to be a game developer? Why do you have so much trouble grasping the basic purpose and benefits of an xp system?

Then why even bother with levels in the first place? If your end goal really is to create a perfect level playing field, why have 25 levels of ‘negative imbalance’ and ‘stress’ before reaching Nirvana at the maximum level?

I’m sorry, but it sounds like you’re just too lazy to soak and simply want games where you don’t have to think about it (anymore).

1 Like

One of the more confusing threads ever posted here. And bar was already frikkin low.

3 Likes

Just I answer it,have not 0% understanding.

She eats exactly what she disagrees with and doesn’t understand at first glance.

really Am I a developer?or I mention them?

The goal of 25 level is Obtainable rather than level 30,people can reach it sooner,it cause to reduce many pressure on player and make them more accurat to pay on another aspect during match.

lol I am not a developer,I mention on first sentenses on them not me, (we as a developr== a person who is developer that we speak about it).

exactly why you can not understand what I speak? Are you just looking to call people stupid and take matters into your own hands?
I fully understand what you are saying. But I would like to talk about other things as well. I am not a follower of you and your goals and the likes of you.

I am disturbed by the repetitive and tedious process of this forum and its insistence on the opinion of the majority (politely).

There’s no point in arguing here. When it comes to anything new you talk about, they keep calling you ignorant. They’re so lazy that they’re not willing to take the time to think about my ideas. It’s really sad to be isolated.

1 Like

I think ppl have a harder time understanding you because your english is sometimes broken.

We as a developer = we, as ppl who are developers.

Reading is easier than writing, but you still give me doubts from time to time.

Like this time.

2 Likes

okay no problem,good bye this thread and discussion,has not 0 usefully ever.

We as a developer==About when I want to look at a developer’s job, not be a developer myself.

oh boy
here we go again.

3 Likes

But that’s just not what it means, and thus a confusion is created. Dissonance between you and the ppl who read you.
Ofc, I’m not attacking your grammar or english, just pointing out that it can cause problems. Problems you shouldn’t be angry for at random ppl.

4 Likes

thank you.
From now on, I will try to use clearer and shorter phrases to make it more understandable.

1 Like

You did, here.

’ We, (x) ’ basically means we (the people who are x), as if you’re speaking for the group in general. For example, I could make a statement about people like myself (forum posters) when trying to make a statement about things a forum poster might do. If you only wanted to talk about what a game developer would do, you’re not supposed to also use the ‘we’ part, as that implies you’re also part of that group.

Though I now see this was a misunderstanding, and you meant to say something different. I suspect English isn’t your first language? Anyway, apologies for attacking you over that. Similarly with my first complaint over the pointless sentence. I thought you were just being to be pretentious by deliberately picking the most elaborate phrasing, i didn’t realize you were genuinely trying to be constructive but merely missing the ideal words.

Anyway, back to the original topic of level cap:

But why would you need this? Paying attention to xp along with the other things going in is just part of the game. If a game goes to level 25 it’s safe to assume that both teams are perfectly capable of soaking.

Again, the level cap isn’t meant to be reached, nor is it necessary to reach it. Xp and levels are just a possible way for teams to gain advantages over each other, and there’s little reason for that gameplay to suddenly disappear when an arbitrary level cap is reached.

2 Likes

Take this beautiful kiss and like from me as a gift.

I think all about construction.
Dylan is the god of progress.

3 Likes

You haven’t reached level 30? Great! Well, I have. And reaching 30 in SDOMs actually a bit more often than one would expect.

The point of having higher levels available is for you to be able to finish the game more quickly, as your stats increase, yet structures don’t get any more powerful. And thus if you couldn’t finish the game on level 24, perhaps it’d be easier to finish it on level 27.

The saw looks like a good idea, and the forum members like it.

Anyway, the issue is over. Goodbye guys,this thread is finished now, you can go.

4 Likes