Perma Free Heroes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I like the thought but isnt Raynor like 2000 coins?

The game is already way easier to get through than it once was.

You already get a free hero, there is even friend play exp boosts. I remember how hard it once was when I first started.

Muradin is 4k coins.

I hate having people learn off of LILI its so lazy. just hit q. I think they should learn to aim q and learn how important position is, LILI doesn’t really help with this, people actually just hold q down specially new players.

The old tutorial gave 2k gold iirc, the new gives a Hero. From a certain point the two is the same.

But it doesn’t need to be those Heroes I listed in op. Nor have to be true free Heroes. It can be a cheap mini megabundle or increased free rotation. Just something which makes the game more beginner friendly and appealing for newcomers.

1 Like

What’s wrong with that? They slowly build up their roster and learning how to use them at the same time. This is how it should be.

The fact that they have the roster sooner or later doesn’t effect their learning curve and if your only point against luring in fresh meat with more effectiveness is the fear of weird ranked games we can change the prerequisites for ranked instead of forcing 3+ years grind down on everyones’ throat.

1 Like

I remember they had a week, where you could pick a hero bundle of free heroes. Like Warriors, Assassins or Spec, it didnt last long.

No we don’t. Those that only come for the initial flashy freebies are also quick to leave.

Why is it bad if some ppl join but won’t stay forever?

You know, a game needs more than the most dedicated players to stal relevant.

The thing is that they would learn how to use the heroes they have unlocked THEMSELVES along the way. Those willing to do that will stay with the game. That’s stable growth.

Trying to attract new players with freebies is the cheap tactics used by those mobile games made in china. It won’t do anyone good.

Care to explain why? Other than the: if they don’t earn it with “hard work” they’ll leave, hurr-durr, games are serious!

1 Like

Care to explain what you woud want me to explain?

This part.

Ah, so you would favor quanity over quality.

So… how about every acc can unlock up to 3 Heroes for free if they have 5-10 or whatever reasonable lvl with those Heroes? They learnt it and they earned it. Fair and square.

Games can do better with quantity over “quality” if we’re talking about players.
Also ranks and mmr is for dealing with quality. So let’s just keep the ppl coming.

Consistency. You buy hero with gem or gold.

Too bad if that quantity of yours is just temporary.

-.-"
*Your first three lvl 10 Heroes give you 5k gold each.

The game itself can only benefit from it.

You already get 500. Multiply that by 80+ heroes and you have 40k+. A lot more than 3x5k.