Performance issues since the Mei patch

Game was running fine before, but since Mei came into the game, I’ve been getting huge FPS drops that make the game unplayable. It runs alright when I’m on a lane and not much is happening, but when stuff gets rolling, like a teamfight or a gank, it drops down to sometimes 6 FPS.

7 Likes

same, game freezes for 1 second every ~2 minutes

1 Like

Hots started using 100% of my pc’s resources even interrupted my path of exiles update now i have to reinstall the game because of corrupted files! Blizz out did them selves this time!

2 Likes

I experience the same. I didn’t have any performance issues before the patch. After the latest patch my game started to lag terribly. Maybe it feels a bit slower when the weather anomaly activates but I’m not sure about that.

2 Likes

Same issue here. I have updated my graphics drivers to the latest ones and i sit at a solid 140fps then after a few minutes i drop to 6fps. only happened since they put the stupid weather s h i t in.

1 Like

Same :(. My frame rate was fine, until the patch.

got the same problem :frowning:

Same.
VERY low fps (single digits) during every game, since Mei patch. Used to play on ultra with 120fps (vsync cap), lowering everything to low changes nothing. video drivers have been updated, no change. No other game is affected.

2 Likes

game is lagging hard and is unplayable for me when fog comes up. Had stable 120fps before and no issues.

4 Likes

It’s become unplayable for me due to massive FPS drops as of this patch and if I even make to the end of that match I’m greeted with a black screen that I cannot alt-tab out of or close. Honestly, I might as well uninstall because they’ve just been acting like this isn’t happening anyway

1 Like

Hey y’all,

We’re investigating this at the thread below. Can you please try the troubleshooting in this post and provide the requested information if it fails?

Locking this thread to make sure all the reports go to one location.