Other people need skins too

Can we get more skins for people who don’t have a lot like Rag who hasn’t gotten a new skin since he came out or The Lost Vikings or something. Just stop giving skins to people who have a lot already and look at people who don’t have a lot. Please Blizzard keep other people in mind too.

18 Likes

Jaina and Li-Ming dissagree.

1 Like

I want a demon hunter erik, marine baleog and paladin olaf skin.

5 Likes

I want LF yrel, Night warrior Tyrande and maybe the kul-tiras Jaina.

2 Likes

I want new Garrash skin, Mech Stitches skin, new Li Li skin and new lucio skin.

Aren’t all of the new skins that came out today the first new skins for those heroes since their release?

5 Likes

Justice for Malthael >:(

2 Likes

While Hanzo has been out 2 yrs, Blaze and Deckard are very new heroes relative to the other ones. which is why they don’t have any beyond what they released with.

Heroes that imo are overdue for skins

Rag
Malthael
Uther
Thrall
Yrel
Kel’thuzad
Fenix
Cassia
Artanis

Zeratul has a sizeable quantity of skins and tints, but I think they’ve been out for awhile.

I didn’t consider newer heroes, though Y’rel would be an exception.

I would like some new serious skins for Fenix and Yrel. Atleast Ragnaros still has his master skins, some heroes don’t even have that.

Too bad, next in line for mecha skin is Samuro… (bundled with mecha horse)

I’m just glad that this time around, all the chars are heroes who didn’t have any previous skins besides their release ones. (Hanzo, Blaze and Deckard)

Samuro already had his legendary. If they were serious about making skins for every hero, they should try caring more about the neglected ones like Chen and Stitches.

In fact, having Mecha Chen and Stitches skins is much more interesting than Samuro.

Well I agree, but it seems Rag is not even allowed a recolor, where at least blue would represent a water theme and be appropriate.

50 shades of red and Orange bae.

1 Like

Man, any color would suffice (go with Blue tho, my fave) or a seasonal skin like a Winterveil Rag or Water Ele. Rag.

1 Like

Don’t insult the firelord calling him human!

1 Like

Or just really hot fire. Give him a fel green while we’re at it. He needs a proper elemental skin for the other three.

3 Likes

fel green would be SO easy to implement and look so cool, and yet after all these years… still nothin ):

3 Likes

I want transgendered skins. Come on, it’s 2018, I mean 2019 already.

Make everyone who is male, turn them into female. Then take anyone who was female, and then make them male.

This is all totally healthy for the game.

2 Likes

could use some yrel skins, she literally has less than 8 total I believe. just her basic recolors + 3 from her launch pack.

About Rag: White not a Neptulon skin? or Al’akir skin? From WoW they have 100% same modeled bodies, just changing up the visuals and weapon animations for a trident and sword.