Orphea dashes through Leoric's "Entomb" wall

Today I saw Orphea dashing through Leoric’s “Entomb” wall.
From my previous experience it has never happened and as far as i know she is not supposed to pass terrain with her dash.

Was she being pushed at the time? I know units can bleed out if enough of them are squashed together inside.

ive seen it happen a few times too. assumed it was intended to be this way.

She was the only hero caught in Entomb, right to the back wall.
She stayed there for a second, then hit me with Q ad dashed back through the wall.

ive seen it happen a few times too. assumed it was intended to be this way.

No mate, it isn’t. :slight_smile:
Have you ever seen her pass other terrain with her dash? That would be SO strong.

From my experience Orphea can dash through it, Qhira can hook (Trait) through it & Sonya can spear (Q) through it.
Orphea can also dash through Nazeebo’s Zombie Wall (W) for some reason. Not that I mind…

iirc she can slip out of Nazeebo Zombie wall with it.

Qhira mustn’t hook as her D should stick to terrain, which Entomb is.
Sonya should, as her Q doesn’t stick to terrain but moves her to the enemy/end point of the spear.

I also think the problem here might be with model squashing in tight space and she was untentionally pushed out after casting. Several previous conditions that have to be met in order for this to happen.

By looking at engine mechanics and limitations from wc3 and sc2, namely unit spawning if their original location is inaccessible, they will be pushed off to a new predetermined location. This issue must be something along the lines of that logic.

Do moderators read this section of forum?

moderators? Well, that depends.

QA reads every topic here–but that does not mean they respond.
And I believe everyone in QA has Trust Level 4 accounts, which basically let them be moderators, but I don’t believe they’re considered moderators.

More detail on how things work here, in the Forum Guidelines and Bug Reporting

1 Like

Wow, it has been over a year and the bug is still live! it should never allow people to get through the end of the wall of entomb as that’s basically a wall with no escape.

• Tracer blink gets her out

• Orphea dashes through it

• Qhira’s D chain (it shouldn’t as it is a wall which is why Diablo can charge it)

• Junkrat Q’s can pass through it