Opinions about Tracer

Btw do you play her with a tass / zarya or solo?

I usually play alone but sometimes I play with two friends with whom I do combo with Tassadar and Abathur.

1 Like

No idea, I just put America in the launcher and the game does his magic.

1 Like

Lunara against her? Not in the ā€œlawl, Iā€™ll combo you to deathā€ kind of way, but swarming around each other kind of way.
Also, 75 % spell armor against bomb.

I like raynor against her
He doesnt do anything special against her, but just getting repeately hit by basic attacks is anoying.
His E can outlast her and Q gives a nice burst

Well sheā€™s about my worst pick by and far because I have kind of a twitchy trigger finger; I often blow Blink charges in multiples. Total me-problem.

One thing I wonder is, arenā€™t her talents a bit one-trick? There doesnā€™t seem to be a ton of build variants to her, Iā€™ve seen a few claims now that line up with my opinion that you basically take one set of talents for optimal output. Whatā€™s your stance on that?
Which picks do you find Tracer struggles most against?

While my hatred for her never faded away from her release day level of power i have a certain respect for non deaf people playing her without muting the voices.
Dat A** though.

Tracer has 1.5 build. And it entirely depends on whether youā€™re in QM or ranked.

QM:
1.Pulse strike
4. Is That a health pack?
7. Bullet Time
10. Quantum Spike
13. Ricochet or Leeching rounds.
16. Sleight of hand or Locked and loaded.
20. Total recall or get stuffed.

Ranked.

1.Pulse strike
4. Untouchable or parting gift.
7. Bullet Time
10. Quantum Spike
13. Ricochet.
16. Sleight of hand or Locked and loaded.
20. Total recall or get stuffed.

1 Like

I donā€™t get why everyone is so fixated on her buttocks, they are not special in the slightest.

2 Likes

Itā€™s from her original pose in OW, that was changed after complaints.

They werenā€™t special back then either.

2 Likes

Yea, she is not even B tier, people have bad taste and they got blind for the controversy.

1 Like

Which is why we need ē¾Ž in the game.

1 Like

Someone is a man of culture, I seeā€¦

1 Like

why is everything you quote in spanish?

1 Like

Way beyond over-nerfed. She is far too fragile for how little damage she can do. Her burst nerfs were appropriate, but they just went overkill with twice nerfing her HP, gutting her Recall path, and greatly nerfing her mobility over time.

Sheā€™s a bad pick now because she canā€™t front load any kind of damage, and has anti-tank mechanic isnā€™t strong enough for her to carry against a sturdy front line. Even Cassia, whom lacks a real and reliable anti-tank mechanic, is infinitely better than her in the role due to having access to AoE damage and a heavier burst.

Tracer needs, at the very least, her final set of nerfs to be reverted, otherwise sheā€™s far and away too easy to poke out of a fight with incidental AoE. Iā€™ve abandoned her for ranged, except if Iā€™m burned out on virtually all other heroes I play, donā€™t feel like URD, AND have an Overwatch daily. I donā€™t enjoy playing her anymore because other heroes can be played at an utterly mediocre skill level and completely eclipse her usefulness.

1 Like

Itā€™s not jus the silence that makes Stukov counter Tracer. If he picks ā€œBiotic armorā€ it will make your life miserable. With pox populi, everyone on his team cuts your damage by 75% while healing. And its duration goes to 5.5 seconds.

You sound like you have a 100% win rate.

1 Like

Okay, I think Iā€™m behaving like a fanboy, excuse me from my heart, it wasnā€™t my intention to look bad. Although I only speak from my experience, I think that nothing is definitive and anyone can counter anyone depends on the ability.

1 Like