OMG NERF _____________now!

Why is it that __________ wasn’t nerfed yet ?!
Its simple and common knowledgeable that _________ has no counter !? How could you ever release a character so broken and leave it unfixed !

I demand that you fix _________ immidiately !! Specially its __ build because its so obviously broken to the point of becoming a meme !!

And the ults are a mess of their own ! When ever a team fight is _______________________________________ all you need to do is press R and _____________________________________________ then you win every time !!

I couldnt think of a character thats truly OP, so if i ever think of one, i may come back and change the blanks to actual name and text since i have a template ready lol😂

29 Likes

Make “Nerf Tracer” thread template.

1 Like

Deathwing on release was truly OP, Garrosh on release too to name another

#NerfTracer
#DeleteAllOverwatchHeroes

5 Likes

#Nerf
#DeleteAllHeroes

6 Likes

I’m sorry but real talk can we discuss how your name is kethcup and not ketchup because I’m feeling like maybe Blizzard can nerf this?
Is your sibling’s account Castup?

3 Likes

When are they finally going to nerf Morales?!

Clueless Devs.

This game, that I play every day, is terrible.

As a non-paying customer. I find this unacceptable.

6 Likes

I agree, Miles Morales has always been the best spiderman! Give Spider-Gwen a time to shine!

3 Likes

MadLibs, yay!

OMG BLIZZARD NERF [LI LI] NOW!

Why is it that [Li Li] wasn’t nerfed yet ?!
Its simple and common knowledgeable that [the stupid evil furball] has no counter !? How could you ever release a character so broken and leave it unfixed !

I demand that you fix [the aggravatingly upbeat Q bot] immediately !! Specially its [blind] build because its so obviously broken to the point of becoming a meme !!

And the ults are a mess of their own ! When ever a team fight is [almost over, with her team all but dead] all you need to do is press R and [run in circles like a spastic chihuahua] then you win every time !!

6 Likes

Nerf Archangel’s Wrath!

Nerf adrenal overload and lava wave!!!

1 Like

You misspelled Ben Reilly

Nerf Up to Eleven!!!

Release deathwing wasnt a big deal , he was the hero i died to the least .
He was quite easy to out play as well.

He simply countered bad positioning .

He was annoying but not that bad.

Hoku…

You made my day with this one :joy:!

4 Likes

Nerf the salaries of those useless monkeys in customers support and give them to the devs.

because ??

you ever considered the fact that some people at customer support want to help you but due to policies or others , arent allowed to give you the answer that you want to hear or have ?

not likely.

2 Likes

no
also stop kissing blizz’s a$$ you look pathetic

You seem to be quite rational and calm type of individual with which people can have elaborated discussion :joy:

1 reply in and already relying on insults to try and make a point lol

Yeah, no biggy, only got nerfed like every patch since then, and he still has a positive win rate. There’s resilience and adaptability which is admirable, and then there’s delusion and bluster.

OMG BLIZZARD NERF STITCHES NOW!

Why is it that stitches wasn’t nerfed yet ?!
Its simple and common knowledgeable that stitches has no counter !? How could you ever release a character so broken and leave it unfixed !

I demand that you fix stitches immidiately !! Specially its Q build because its so obviously broken to the point of becoming a meme !!

And the ults are a mess of their own ! When ever a team fight is Putrid Bile, all you need to do is press R and Q then you win every time !!