Oh yeah this game has music

It isn’t that it is bad, but the issue is too little of it stands out.

Sometimes i’ll Accidentally turn it on and I won’t notice until the couple of good tracks come on… and once those are done I turn off music. Mostly what seems to be Starcraft themed stuff.

The game desperately needs an option akin to what Starcraft 2 has. Let people have it play the soundtracks of other games.

This is something i’ve Been meaning (or perhaps I have) suggested before.

1 Like

I like the music in HOTS.

But the best song is without a doubt Hanamura 20B.

What are you talking about? HotS’ soundtrack is incredible. I’m a nut for orchestral metal, and this game has some of the best. Just a few favourites:

3 Likes

The alpha tracks were vastly better IMO.

This is still my favorite track.

It’s still in game as an inferior version.

1 Like

One of my faves. I really like music that has vocals or ones that play an ethereal tune but imo, League has better music :stuck_out_tongue:

X-files had a pretty neat intro, so i guess that is good ?!

Same.

Never listened to any LoL music, so i can not say anything about that.

1 Like

I keep forgetting that I can mute the in-game music and play other music.

http://classic.battle.net/window.shtml

Here’s a few of my top faves from League. They’re really good imo, but you be the judge ’ v ’

//PS: Dear Nexians, I am not really a fan of League in terms of gameplay, but I just really love the music they make. They may secretly be a music company kekku. I am still a Heroes player, and Valla & Sylv are still my baes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts://

2 Likes

While I feel like the music is just general fantasy style music, I do love League’s art style.

2 Likes

The old osts from before 2.0 were quite good. Everything started going downhill after they introduced Dva. Not sure what happened,maybe their composer focused on other games.