Official Nerf Hogger Thread

Seems fine to me. Play ranged AA assassins, tychus in particular is devastating

Oh god your “we live in a society” MO is cringey ngl.

He doesn’t seem that tanky and pretty sure anyone with range can just chunk his health away from safety.

Day 1 of the new hero and we have already the first nerf topic. Classic. :joy: People don’t like to adapt to new things and when they feel a bit of struggle then it’s automatically op.

Btw I don’t know, if he is op or not, I didn’t played him yet nor against him.

Here’s a mirror.

Yeah, Hogger is probably overtuned, but he’s not THAT OP.

If you have been on the forum long enough you will figure out this is standard for this forum

1 Like

I think these threads are good to be linked together:

2 Likes

There is one thing I could imagine being nerfed: Hogwind’s damage to minions gets reduced. His power in killing minions is unbelieveable, if he stays like he is now he is soak ability is better than Leoric or Ragnaros, while he also has a great amount of cc.

So far 0/2 for me. Both did top damage and deaths.

1 Like

All the EU players here are confused

I don’t think he’s live on ЕU

Hogger will most likely get buffed soon. But overall pretty fun to play.

1 Like

As an EU player I can tell you the patch is live.

Buffed??? How do you know already that he is weak on day 1?

Yea, I just won 3 as him (against a mirrored Hogger).

Hmm.

I haven’t been online (but I do play EU)

Well that’s my impression after playing him a few games (8 maybe). He looks weak overall and pretty easy to counter. Of course he does have a few very hard skill-cap plays.
I guess we’ll see where he stands when ppl learn to land/dodge the box-stun combo. That’s pretty much the only thing that can keep hogger afloat atm.

Ppl also seem to like the bomb build a lot, but IMO it’s very weak and by far the weakest way to play hogger (bomb just doesn’t do much dmg - you’re not going to turn him into jaina; and even with full 150 energy you can’t really spam those bombs).

2 Likes

troll

:expressionless:

has anyone noticed that hogger can use hogg wild to clear ANY merc camp

1 Like

So what’s OP about him?

The loudest shouts of all: “- stop the thief!” does shout the thief himself. A widespread concept in the West, by the way. No offense.

1 Like

This is confusing.

You’re calling me a troll for saying that a known troll is denying that they are a troll

Troll-ception

1 Like

I don’t mean thou, but him. I just said the same as thou in other words. That is, I support thou :))

Oh.

I get it now, makes sense :))