Of all the heroes in the game, who is the strongest? (lore)

Just a quick thread talking about who (according to lore) is the strongest hero currently in the nexus.
Personally I’m opting for Kerrigan, but I want to hear you guys answer.

2 Likes

Kerrigan or the Nephalems.
Kerrigan is a God, but the Nephalems beat God-like beings.

5 Likes

Haha who are the Nephealems? Oh like Diablo?

Nephalems are the DIII playable Heroes:

• Naz
  • Ming
  • Johanna
  • Valla
  • Sonya
  • Khara
2 Likes

The nephalem are kind of vague though. Honestly if any Diablo plot was done properly, it would be a group of heroes taking these beings on.

Plus, they chugged like a billion health potions.

2 Likes

Like the SC story is any better… :'D

Let’s not hang on on game mechanics as “lore”.

1 Like

Because your question is vague, I’m going to nominate Alarak. He is extremely cunning and is not beneath backstabbery.

1 Like

Murky. No creature mortal or otherwise could stand before that little ball of evil and hate and live to tell about it.

8 Likes

Thrall, because of his impenetrable plot armor.

4 Likes

It wasn’t enough for him to keep his powers and hammer tho…

If I were to guess, I’d probably say either arthas or diablo.

You can argue all you want that the diablo heroes can beat him but that’s more of a team effort than anything. Kerrigan isn’t naga yet so I’d rule that out too. She’s pretty powerful sure, probably behind one of those two.

2 Likes

That shows you just how strong his plot armor is. He doesn’t even need abilities or weapons. He is basically the Chuck Norris of the Nexus.

2 Likes
  • Lunara is the first daughter of the Half-God Cenarius, I’d say that would make her pretty special and powerful.

• D2 heroes, Xul and Cassia (whom are only humans) defeated the Primal Evil and his Horror, went from hell through heaven, literally lol.
    They are imo the strongest characters in D lore, hoping to see the remaning cast of the playable heroes of D2.

Well… the list can go on. :slight_smile:

Lunara is half-halfgod, quarter-god, so that’s not much when we have Prime Evils, Archangels, Nephalems, Dragon Aspects, Medivh (who fought the soul of a planet-sized god and has the power of hundred of mages and didn’t even care about his own death) and Kerrigan, who’s basically a hivemind of a super-evolutionary race and gained the power of a god of her world.

1 Like

E.T.C. because he is a Rock God! Now kneel!

4 Likes

Prime evil Diablo.
He is the incarnation of all 7 evils and almost took over Heaven plus lorewise it maybe took all 6 or 7 nephalem to kill him.

1 Like

Well kerri is the strongest due the cuestionable writing of Starcraft 2.

I’m partial to the answer of the Nephalim (Diablo III heroes), as they are children of the gods of the heavens and hells, but with the great lost powers that most humans no longer possess at the reemergence of these Nephalim heroes. These 6 slay fallen angels and demons alike.

Arthas is definitely up there but comparable to Nephalim, since I guess he draws at least part of his original power from Kil’jaeden, his helm / crazy warlock dude. And Kil’jaeden is part of the burning legion and some great demon, so comparable to creatures like Diablo, Mephisto, and Ba’al.

I’d throw in all angels, demons, and their child’ns just to be safe. Nephalim are not necessarily always going to beat a demon or angel. That’s just how the game lore itself played out.

I agree that it’s either Kerrigan or one of the Nephalem.(I never played WoW, though, so I might have a wrong impresion of the Warcraft characters’ power-creeped abilities :stuck_out_tongue:)

I think Kerri is the Hart of the Swarm incarnation, in which case she’s so powerful as to be called “unclasifiable” by the Adjutant in that campaign (for context, at the end of Wings of Liberty, she was a “calss 12 psionic entity” or something like that, and she could literally crush an entire Battlecruiser with her mind).

As for the Nephalem, any (or is it all?) of them defeated Prime-ified Dibbles, so that’s really something (and that was before gaining the power of the dead to be able to hurt Malthael)… There’s a reason Tyrael is kind of afraid of them at the end of Reaper of Souls.

Then again, Demons in Diablo don’t seem to really have powers on the scale that we see in other Blizzard properties (e.g. Archimonde destroying Dalaran with a single spell… But he’s not in the game), though that could just be because they’re meant to be more “sinister” and not “spectacular”, maybe?

So, I’m thinking it’s Kerrigan.
But if not, which Nephalem do you think is strongest? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Medivh was one of the strongest mages Azeroth had, he was possessed by Sargaras in his time, but it is said he is very strong in his own right.
The Lich king i think is the strongest warcraft hero in the hoster. There are only a couple of demons, the (old) gods and titans themselfs that are above his power
The prime evils and the Angiris concil are the srongest beings with prime evil diablo as the strongest if you discount the nephalins as a team effort
Kerrigan is not a Xel´naga in HOTS so you can count her out