Not sure if this is a bug or what is going on

Today I got a booster in my 1st loot chest with Maiev.

Here’s a screenshot but the forum doesn’t allow me to include links so spaces it will be
https :// photos .app .goo .gl /kq89RC9urHef9mwu6

But after accepting the loot chest and receiving the rest of the contents, the boost is not active. Last time I got a booster it activated automatically. Now how do you turn this on? How do I activate it? Anyways, the time before last time it was only 1 day, and I couldn’t use it at all. Only 1 day and automatically activating when you accept the loot chest (not that you have any other option) feels like it forces you to play the rest of the day. more like a punishment than a reward if you had other plans. Anyways, I simply couldn’t use it once, the next time it was Friday and I played all the night Insert this meme.
“Me playing alone without friends until 3:00AM loosing matches”

https:// www .dopl3r .com /memes/graciosos/tu-a-las-3-de-la-manana-feliz-jugado-solo-sin-amigos-online-escuchando-musica-y-perdiendo-partidas-higa-state/1044340

Except I was not playing alone. I almost NEVER play with people. I was never good understanding other people’s strategies, but since I had the boost I chose to try. And I was winning a couple of matches, then loosing some matches, who cares I guess that’s what it is like. It can be somewhat frustrating. That’s why I usually play VS. AI with AI teammates. Humans are quite unpredictable and I can be quite unpredictable in my play stile for most people. Or maybe it’s just that it was so late I should have been sleeping instead of playing.

Anyways, my point is that this time the boost has vanished, and it was supposed to be a 3 day booster this time! Going to the booster section only offers me to purchase a new one. I guess I am relieved I don’t have the chance to keep destroying my life playing for too many hours, but then again I still feel scammed. I was just not going to miss getting the skin that was in that loot chest as well. Generally I never turn down a loot chest (heck it would be stupid to pay 250Gold to destroy a loot chest, when I found out that you don’t get 250 gold as reward but pay it to turn the loot chest down I decided I was NEVER going to do that again)

The boosts don’t always activate automatically for some reason. I had the same happen and I logged out and back in again and then it worked. You probably should post about it in the bug section, but I believe there are already several posts about it.

Well, it’s free game. You can have limited boost day by opening a chest. If you like the game you can support it by purchase a boost pack.

The game doesn’t force you to spend money. However getting a boost from a chest even if it’s one day it’s still very rare.

You can earn almost every reward just by playing the game. Once I paid 250 gold and instead of shards I get a legendary mount that cost 1600 shards. If you’re lucky you can get decent reward

same thing happened to me a few weeks earlyer. I had to re-log in for my Lootbox Boost to activate.

2 Likes

I realized that when I came back the next day, the boost was active so I should have tried that.