No wonder devs do this

Game where players got lvl 800 and over 4k games and dont know basics of the game they playing cant survive.For example focusing full stack diablo instead of healer . Time to ditch this game and devs made good call.

1 Like

Lemme just focus the healer as I get slammed to a wall and get displaced by Diablo’s E ability.

Just don’t focus tank 4head.

5 Likes

never focus target X

1 Like

You take the priority target. whoever is hurting you the most. whoever makes the biggest mistakes. Focus the healer is what some healers game hinges on.

2 Likes

It feels like “why you focus tank, kill healer” is the standard blame for people. Don’t know what to say or how to help? BLA BLA BLA FOCUS. Stop throwing this dumb phrase around if you know nothing about the game.

1 Like

I lost count on how many posts OP said he was leaving.

2 Likes

You see all these people who are saying they are done with this game? you will lose count with some of them in the next month or two

1 Like

You can’t just “focus the healer.” This will ultimately cause you to die because you get kited like crazy. If you wish to dive key heroes, make sure you have a diver comp to do so or else, eliminate the tanks first. If you can target the backline without being targeted by the rest of the team, do so. You can’t just expects them to eliminate the back line if you’re not giving leeway to do so.

2 Likes

lel.

OP, you attack whatever you can attack. Not attacking the tank is a bronze level meme.

This video pretty much explains everything you need to know about “focusing the tank.”

4 Likes

LUL I laugh everytime

1 Like

Or the other two funny ones: people trying to stall an objective at the cost of their own life, and people trying to “poke” a poke hero.

I’ve been guilty of the former when I had less than 100 games under my belt, sure, but at 1k+ matches people should really know when they can’t win a fight and need to accept the setback rather than make it worse. Seriously, some fights are pretty obviously unwinnable, and a full death is rarely worth a 5 second stall.

Also, I’ve seen people try to poke to stall an objective, but without acknowledging who is actually doing the capping. It’s one thing when you actually have the tools to poke safely from a distance, it’s another when you’re a semi-squishy melee hero like Malthael and the person you’re trying to stall is friggin’ Nova. Nova doesn’t get poked, she pokes you.

ya i like that video and its what i like to post in response to this too now.

Teo why you losing with HasuObs pepesad

If I am playing Kelthuzad and Diablo is the only enemy I can safely reach, then you better believe I’m going to focus him all day long to pressure their healer and try to create opportunities for my team.