No free heroes to play

today my friend and i logged in and tried to play hots but we have no free characters to play. is this a bug/issue going on with anyone else or is this just us?

2 Likes

yea same what the HECK!

Happening to me as well, and everyone currently logged into HotS on my bnet. Not sure why last weeks heroes weren’t just extended if there was going to be no new hero rotation this week.

Yesterday I could see free rotation heroes, but now I don’t see them anymore.
Something is happening :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Its a bug and they are already looking to fix it soon.

5 Likes

Its normal blizzard games - here nothing is for free - blizzard greed…

Just keep telling that to yourself. Its a global bug that has hit all servers and they are already working on it to get it fixed.

2 Likes

Just pay 20 dollars for the ultimate edition

1 Like

Literally everything in the game is available for free, except for a couple of mounts that you only get by making a real money purchase.

8 Likes

“We will fix it soon” - still not fixed after almost 3 days since the bug occured.

There is even a blue post addressing the issue.

1 Like

Stop expecting free handouts. Games are already generous enough, not just blizzard. If you can grind for years to get all the game stuff, that’s good enough.

The Bug occurred around Tuesday when the Free-to-Play Rotation hasn’t updated yet, the collection menu still the same as of last month balance patch notes, the following reasons that will be fixed sometime in both cases:

• These Free-to-Play Rotation still the same as of last week somebody can changed in next week.
  • The following Spring skins that missing in the Collection as of recently: Lunar Cassia, Lunar Chen, Lunar Li Li, Lunar Zul’jin, Speed Demon Lucio, many other tints like Azure Sakura Auriel, Cyber Ghost Kerrigan, Eclipse Lunar Jaina, Overclocked Probius Prime, Entropic Dark Nexus Gul’dan, Awakened Dark Nexus Alarak, Lunar Genji, Lunar Azmodan, Cyber Oni Anub’arak, Cyber Oni Zarya, and several others tints, of all Spring skins only I received Lunar Jaina that found within bundle.
  • The following Summer skins that missing in the Collection as of recently: El Jefe Garrosh, Dropkick Kharazim, La Pantera Sonya, El Mariachi E.T.C., La Parca Lunara, Power Briefs Tychus, and various others tints, of all Summer skins only I received La Parca Lunara and Azure Power Briefs Tychus from Loot Chests.
  • Any mounts from both Spring and Summer seasonal I have found only handful of mounts that I see it.
  • After this Ranked season that is both Fall and Winter seasonal skins and others combined? anything, I didn’t know that will see like this currently, but may have combined these skins (with the Bundles from both last year as Craft Wars or other previous years to come).

Atleast people on Reddit have a field day now casue ranked now got less smurf after free hero rotation were gone.

Free hero rotation should have been removed from ranked from the beginning imo. Just keep it in every other game mode and force players to buy more heroes to his hero pool before he is allowed to play ranked. Free hero rotation should not be counted in as heroes you can use in ranked.

Atleast for now I hear ranked is much better now with all the low lvl account smurfs cant play ranked now.

Should have been like that from the start.

1 Like

You’re monster! Don’t destroy his world with facts. :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like