No credit for daily challenge progress in heros of the storm

In heros of the storm i dont get credit for the daily challenges and neither does my husband.

7 Likes

If you disconnected during matches, such as due to an unreliable internet connection, then sometimes the match will not count towards any daily progress.

One of the daily challenges labelled something like “win 3 games” literally requires you to win those 3 games. It is the only one requiring you win games to progress, which can be difficult in PvP.

All daily challenges can be done in Versus AI mode as long as human allies are enabled. Try playing a round or two of that while meeting the appropriate requirements.

The daily challenges are personal to the account. As such specific requirements are only met when the account meets them, not when the party the account is in meets them. Play 2 games as a Warcraft hero requires the account be the Warcraft hero and does not care if party members are Warcraft heroes.

Requirements are relaxed for Hero League. Any requiring a specific class set of hero or a specific franchise set of hero will progress for any hero while playing Hero League. The Win 3 games one still requires you win 3 games though.

I have a mission on heroes of the storm that doesn’t progress even if I actually complete it (for example, I won 3 games on aram and it doesn’t give me the “win 3 games” mission and it still tells me 0/3). I ask for the completion of this and the related reward given my 3 victories. Thanks in advance, regards.

1 Like

Having the same problem today, no disconnects.
I’ve tried Quickmatch, ARAM and VS AI, No daily quest progression at all.
I am however still getting hero XP
EDIT: Playing on EU

1 Like

Also same problem, versus AI or quickmatch games did not count towards daily qeusts. Still getting exp after matches, playing on EU.

+1, same problem

Quests are bugged and don’t work correctly.

0/3 games played, no matter what i do

2 Likes

Same for me. No progress. Tried different heroes. Nothing.
Relogging, changing status, restarting bnet or PC, waiting a day… so far nothing helped.

Stessa cosa per me, nessuna nuova missione e zero nuovi progressi per quelle precedenti. Credo sia un problema del server EU. Sono 2 giorni che continua così, fate qualcosa

• another 1 Same problem here. EU too. :frowning:

Same here for the past 2 days no progress in any quest, no matter what i do - AI, quick, unranked, Aram. EU

I have also broken quests. 1 of my quests was 1 of 2 yesterday, then today it reset to 0 of 2. EU server

+1 i have the same problem with my 3 quests

+1 i have the same problem
EU server

+1 same problem, EU server

SAME. EU server
dead game probably

same problem same problem.

daliy quests bugged fix them

daily quest bugged same problem

Same error here, Eu server Nexus/overwatch wins and no new quest appears.

daliy quests bugged fix them