Nightmare scenario when trying to push a structure : (

Little pigs, LET ME IN!

Imgur

8 Likes

This picture makes me eternally grateful that I’ve yet to have Probius ARAM mirror game. Facing a single skilled Probe player in ARAM is hard enough, 10, yikes.

5 Likes

It also helps the game has like 10 active Probius players :sweat_smile:

I don’t remember when I last saw a good Probius, to be honest. At least playing 5-10 matches a week isn’t enough to spot one.

I do have memories of facing good Probius players. Capturing objectives against their team or pushing their structures was close to impossible after a certain point.

The hero can be overbearing to face if the player is good, but it’s not a balance concern for the game because he is almost nowhere to be seen in public games due to his extreme skill ceiling. That OP’ness also doesn’t exist in a vacuum as he needs tanks and healers to function properly.

4 Likes

Bro your team is playing a MOBA and the other team is turtling in an RTS game.

3 Likes

Now imagine just medivacing over that thing…

1 Like

Zarya pressing one Q on the pylon, ending it all.

1 Like

Since they can see where we’ll land, we’d be greeted by warp rifts I think lol. (And maybe 1 moe gate)

Took more than one Q actually, and there was more than one Pylon. Plus I kept running out of charges as I was targetting Alex’s W to try to keep her healing in check.

Well one player was lol. At some point I thought Probius was afk. Then when we got to their keep " Oh, THAT’S what he was doing"

With level 20 talent on charge cooldown you pretty much have unlimited charges, even without taking the quest at level 1. That talent is quite strong in ARAM.

An alternative approach would be to let the enemy come to you. Probius cannot move that wall and cannot make front line pylons without destroying the wall. As such it would be a 4v5. Once they are team wiped, push through the wall as Probius cannot solo 5 people even with so many gates active.

I do agree that Alexstraza is a huge concern in such situation. If she went full dragon build she ends up very high tier at level 20 due to near 100% up time on dragon form dealing high tier splash damage and healing. Combined with a choke point like that it would be pretty much instant loss to push through. As such I personally would have tried for the bait approach.

If the enemy refused to take the bait, then this is just another degenerate ARAM situation. Like everyone being Lunara and spending most of a 40 minute match waiting for respawn.

Makes no sense, Zarya grenades don’t have heal reduction. Unless you have multiple grenades, at best, you just do damage that the W will more than heal back up. The limited time it takes to wipe out a bunch of walls which each take 20 seconds to build is more than worth the investment.

I think I have seem Medivacs be destroyed mid transport. I wonder if the walls would do enough damage lol.

I took the ult upgrade instead. I relly needed the CDR as I used it both to secure kills and save team mates. We ended up winning that game, and I believe it ws due in no small part to fight winning expulsion zones. Especially the ones targetted at Alex’s big “shoot here” circle.

Zarya’S Lvl 1 and Lvl 20 Q tlent actually have anti-synergy. You have to quest to lower your recharge rate, and then you get infinite shots so it no longer matters.

There is no way any of my teams would derrogate from a “Move forward and attack” plan lol.

I destroyed one pylon, and Muradin jumped behind the gates to deal with the rest. Mnaged to end with 0 deaths.

Welp, the Medivac actually has a HP pool? At lvl 0 Medivac has ~950 HP and gates do 74 damage a second and you’ll pass through 3 at most so your chances are pretty decent.

1 Like

Hey, I’m in this game.

jk jk, I haven’t played Cassia in a minute, but I Should because she’s an awesome hero and I have some cool skins for her.

1 Like

The L1 talent quest adds significant AoE radius to the grenade so still gives value. It also reduces the cooldown enough that you can shoot infinitely, with the level 20 upgrade alone you can almost shoot infinitely but if you unload as fast as possible there will be a brief period where charges are on cooldown.

If the value the level 1 talent gives is better than the many other level 1 talents is another question. Completing the quest is reasonably easy in ARAM and the area does have significant value due to the small combat space.