Next Hero After Mei?

I think it’s Vereesa…

I am also waiting for Pharah, Lady Vashj, Rhonin, Tosh, Cydaea and Lor’themar.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for a hero soon. Assassadar was consider a full hero by the HotS team, and was released on April 14th. Mei was released on June 23rd, so 70 days between them. It’s been 64 days since Mei came out. That might mean teasers this weekend.

At the very least, I expect a hero in September and one more in December.

1 Like

From now on. I expect to see at least 5 new heroes in a year. not maybe 3 heroes and a rework, also I’d like to see new heroes with less amount of delay time too.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. They seem to be doing things seasonally. I think four a year is realistic, and five a year is optimistic. Six is probably not going to happen.

I also really hope the D.Va rework doesn’t eat another hero slot this year. I understand how resources need to be allocated and that the team is very small, but that wouldn’t make it less disappointing.

1 Like

But I have an idea that we add a new hero between the seasons as a patch not.

This is probably not possible due to ceremonial tasks and Spotlight programs. But adding more heroes during the year can be more beneficial in my Idea.4 heroes per year is not satisfactory, especially since many suitable options are still waiting in line.

It’s not like they’re lowrolling us. They would be releasing more heroes if they could. I’m sure they’d love to add fourteen heroes again like in 2017. It’s just that the current dev team is too small to release more than four a year.

On the bright side, I recently found out that the Nexomania event ends on September 7th. Event ends usually coincide with content patches. That would imply a PTR on the 31st, which almost certainly points to teasers this weekend. Hype!

4 Likes

It seem’s that the finanicial problem maked this happenes.

Good to know it. I am glad too.

I’m hoping for Mekkatorque and his battle suit, but I also doubt it given Deathwing. Diablo and SC need some more love.

EDIT: Also I love Chromie to pieces, but any non-Dragon gnome would be great.

1 Like

although Alleria is data-mined wishlists. there possibly is : another possibly Overwatch heroes that I have is Mercy which has been seen in April fool jokes! I want for that hero confirmed.

1 Like

Mercy really has the potential to be added to the game.
Personally, I do not care about criticism that her build and kits are similar to Morales, she can be a good choice for players.

Yes I told that Mercy will added to the Nexus! as Healer hero I just that will find her for confirmed.

1 Like

Confirm Hogger too, thank you.:slight_smile:

:+1:

We need Leroy Jenkins!

1 Like

My general about the new hero.

I think SC lost its chance for having a new Hero after Mei in according to Craftware the recent event, though I am not sure about it completely.

I think about Mercy, and also a Diablo character is probable, Lady’vashj has chance too.

They should just give Auriel a Mercy skin, I kinda like the cross over skins, fun idea. similar to the Nova/Widow skin. I mean, how could you make another unique sniper that shoots the things? All Nova is missing is custom French Maid voice lines for the skin and different talent icons, BAM new hero, same differently titled abilities, 750 gem or 10k gold skin, BAM monies.

What? I don’t think that will more Warcraft heroes that I could be more StarCraft heroes now!

1 Like

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wat?

1 Like

I see that Mercy will forgot? I didn’t care that Auriel will get her Mercy skin in anyways. what about that numerous heroes will need skins that has uncovered?

1 Like

Oo, attaching a hero as skin for another hero is suicide, special Mercy for Auriel or Bolvar for Leo and Grom for Garrosh. :cold_face:

It’s almost like WC universe is the largest and most diverse at Blizzard’s disposal or something

2 Likes