Next Hero After Mei?

They should just give Auriel a Mercy skin, I kinda like the cross over skins, fun idea. similar to the Nova/Widow skin. I mean, how could you make another unique sniper that shoots the things? All Nova is missing is custom French Maid voice lines for the skin and different talent icons, BAM new hero, same differently titled abilities, 750 gem or 10k gold skin, BAM monies.

What? I don’t think that will more Warcraft heroes that I could be more StarCraft heroes now!

1 Like

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wat?

1 Like

I see that Mercy will forgot? I didn’t care that Auriel will get her Mercy skin in anyways. what about that numerous heroes will need skins that has uncovered?

1 Like

Oo, attaching a hero as skin for another hero is suicide, special Mercy for Auriel or Bolvar for Leo and Grom for Garrosh. :cold_face:

It’s almost like WC universe is the largest and most diverse at Blizzard’s disposal or something

2 Likes

The scale sharing is as below:
Overwatch=10%
Nexus=4%.

2 Likes

If will be Brigitte from OW i hope she will incoming whit diablo skin wich you can see on yt us cosplay that will be like i must have.
If Lady Vajsh i hope whit her will incoming covenant skins.
And for Diablo hope for Andariel or Nathalya becouse for Lilith is too soon yet.
From SC i will be happy whit any female Protos.
From rest i whoud like see some twin like Vek’lor and Vek’nilash wich choud work separate and better together.

If getting a female Protoss Hero means we can get Vorazun, Rohana or Selendis; I’ll be very happy!

2 Likes

Id really like to see the rest of the evils from diablo. Kinda surprised that mephisto came before belial considering belial was from the newer game

1 Like

Next hero is probable Hogger, next one from Starcraft and next one is Baal. Finally they will add one of the Mercy, Brigite or Moira to the game.

All is this!!

1 Like

It’s time for Mannoroth

2 Likes

Could the teaser end in Mannoroth? I am not sure.

However both Hogger and Mannoroth were the latest project’ s offers to game. We will be very happy if they choose any of them as a new hero.

2 Likes

still cannot his sound in WoD :’( , whaaa whatt is this … gul’dan what have you done , I hope he join the nexus, btw my guess about dw was right, also anduin and syl , hope to get mannoroth or archimonde soon

2 Likes

Hogger
14 charecters

1 Like

Good remembrance, I spoke about Hogger on the post.

Also I mentioned about Hogger’s suggest in this topic.

And this cool concept that was about the second step of project.

1 Like

PLEASE I hope they start up a Blackthorne Universe Event after Hogger Pulls in all our favorite WOW fanboys!

2 Likes

I think you must call Efede and Kethcup for this important quest!!

1 Like

I’d love nothing more than to see Blackthone added.

But I must admit, I think a Rock 'n Roll Racing themed event could be more whacky/fun, and probably easier for the devs.
For example, RnRR skins could be given to vehivle-based heroes like Hammer or D.Va, simply by giving them huge spoilers and sponsor decals :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s Hogger folks. Hogger is next hero after Mei.