New tease + leak

Yes.

2 Likes

But you get 50% spell power,attack speed and health for every player who leaves.

k, iā€™m gonna add something for the title, to keep people reminded if you want to.

1 Like

i think itā€™s ridley heā€™s the only one i know who has 3 claws

1 Like

But what the point to do it like 2 weeks before Blizzcon?

Wrong game.

Maybe some people at higher places think Hots is no longer important. Like D3 since 2016ā€¦

Yeahā€¦ Looking how ā€œmuch loveā€ game was getting during the year, kinda naive to expect much from Blizzcon (HOTS 3.0 Kappa)
Besides that, I will be happy for many players who waited for Deathwing such a long time, in case he actually will be announced

3 Likes

Ridley comes to HotS and Diablo comes to Smash.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heroes profile is also shaking.

3 Likes

Wow. Huge gameplay changes are coming to the game. This pretty much confirms that. They want as much time as possible at blizzcon to go over all the changes. A complete redesign of the game is coming? its possible.

I tried to say hello to you over on Twitch but I need to be a follower of hots twitch for 30 minutes! lol RIP but Iā€™ll say hello to you here so ā€œHello SamiShaā€ :partying_face:

2 Likes

lol, nice to see you try though. :wave:

Stream starts in 15 minutes everyone

1 Like

Hoping itā€™s not Deathwing. Sorry, but Iā€™m sick of Warcraft heroes. I think Reinhardt would make a good tank, I think the Daiblo 2 druid and Baal would make good supports or assassins. I think the game really needs at least one more classic Blizzard hero along with the Lost Vikings, aka Blackthorne please. Blizzard has really not been gaining any new StarCraft or Diablo fans this last year.

When I saw this ā€œteaserā€ which is the same teaser from long ago, I was hoping that maybe the cinematic of Genji and Dva vs Diablo might have a second part introducing Baal. Or even better, maybe Diablo gets the upper hand against Genji and Dva, and the Druid walks in to help. Deathwing? Didnā€™t WoW go downhill around his introduction? Anyway, I donā€™t buy Warcraft heroes.

1 Like

uh oh

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAA
keeping myself from watching it here and waiting for stream :smile:

Well darn. Thatā€™s a meh from me. Next hero please. Sorry Iā€™m just tired of Warcraft heroes.

1 Like

and then you realize its a Diablo hero

Oh damn bW got a new skin!? NICE! You go BW! Welp time to cut off my internets. Have fun with Deathwing everyone! :dragon_face: