New Hero Idea. C'thun

Well now that they’re adding Deathwing to HOTS I’m starting to belive the development teams are up to do crazy hero ideas. The hero I thought would be a good follow up for the long awaited arrival to Deathwing would be C’thun. The reason I was thinking about C’thun is because I think he could have a pretty unique ability set.

Abilities for C’thun:
-D: (passive) Presence of the Old God: Honestly I couldn’t think of a really good name for this ability but I thought the idea would be cool. Whenever an enemy is near C’thun they deal less damage to C’thun but only C’thun, it wouldn’t be that significant but maybe a 5-10% damage debuff

-Z: Surface- C’thun would surface from the ground, being more vulnerable to attacks since his vitals are surfaced but he will move at slower than movement speed, I was thinking about 95% move speed and will have the ability to attack for about 200 damage at the start of the game but at a slow pace. This will have a 20 second waiting period

• Q: Eye beam - C’thun will fixate a beam of damage to an enemy hero, similar to Azmodans E ability “all shall burn” but the old version where it is fixated and can be canceled any time, but if a teammate or minion gets close to the person affected by the beam, the beam shall also spread to them and do the same damage. I feel this ability could also be leveled to do a slowing effect.

• W: Claw Tentacle- C’thun would summon a claw tentacle- up to 3 at the start of the game. These could progress to rather becoming more tentacles or even eye tentacles, which would deal damaged from a range

-E: Dark glare- slowly shoot a beam that goes clockwise in a 180 degree turn, this does pretty significant damage but is hard to land, would best be used in teamfights. I belive since the damage would be pretty high to start, a good upgrade talent for this would be rather increased range or a blinding effect.

-R1: “Summon C’thraxxi” - you summon a C’thraxxi in which you can direct it to move where you want but you can’t be the C’thraxxi. C’thraxxi will deal increased damage to minions and convert fallen enemy minions into faceless ones. This can be upgraded so the faceless ones turn into merciless ones, which will have significantly less health than a faceless one, but they are ranged and deal slowing effects to heroes and minions.

-R2: Stomach of C’thun- C’thun will consume an enemy hero and shoot out two tentacles next to him that must be killed in order to release the hero that was consumed. C’thun is unable to move during this time but does gain an armor buff plus extra health restoration due to his consumption of the enemy hero. Plus the tentacles are able to attack and he will do damage to the enemy hero that has been consumed. This can be upgraded to increase the damage and healing and maybe spawn a third tentacle.

Well at the very least, I hoped you found this amusing. I doubt this would ever happen, but if it did I would be stoked. Please leave options or criticisms, I’ll be happy to read from y’all!

3 Likes